Another Prank Call

A/N This chapter was written by jenna_lane23 . Thank you soooooo much for commenting on this book @maya1d_xxx this chapter is dedicated to you!

Love you loads

Jenna and Harpreet❤️

Niall's POV

"Harry what the hell bro?! I've been waiting for hours!" I whine when Harry walks through the door, he looks startled by my sudden outburst but shrugged and flopped onto the couch.

"Niall, I think I'm in love" Harry whispers, I shoot up from my slouching position and drop my meat lovers pizza topping first onto the white carpet.

"Harry. We've been in perth for what? Two days! You cant be in love, not while we're on tour!" I exclaim in a harsh whisper he sighs and leans back further into the cushions. "But I think I'm in love too. And I have her number"

"Cool bro, call her! Is she fit?" Harry encourages me, I nod and bring the piece of paper out of my pocket and staring at the ten digits.

"I shouldn't, she's probably having dinner. It would be rude. What if she has a boyfriend?" I fret, Harry bites his lip and looks at his hand before shooting his gaze back up to meet my eyes.

"How about some prank calling? That always cheers you up, yeah?" He suggests I nod and shove the piece of paper back into my pocket. Grabbing his phone from his back pocket he dialled a random number and put it on speaker.

"Hello, who is this?" A girls voice answers, Harry purses his lips before answering.

"Hola! Is mama there?" He speaks and it takes everything in my not to laugh.

"Who is this?" She demands, another girls voice is there now. And I can hear her speaking.

"Mi Chiamo Roberto, is mama there?" He repeats and a squeak of laughter escapes my lips.

"Paige, gimme the phone" she speaks, I recognise her voice but I have no idea where from. I hear them fighting possibly for the phone and I hear an exhausted sigh, so I presume on of them lost.

"Listen here buddy, I will find you and chop your balls off if you don't tell me what the hell you want!" The new voice barks, Harry flinches but doesn't put the act down.

"No no, I Roberto, you stupid señorita" he states. A furious string of curse words follow from the phone and boy does this girl know a whole heap of colourful words that even I haven't heard of.

"- and the nerve of you to freaking talk to me like shit too! Enjoy your cell buddy cus I'm calling the cops!" She rambled, and I finally realise where I recognise that voice.

Skylar.