Starbucks

A/N this is harpreet0818's chapter, hope you enjoy it and thanks to all the people who have kept patience and waited for me to update. Jenna_lane23 is in South Africa for personal reasons, so I'm updating! Anyways enjoy! And plz leave feedback and votes?

Paige's POV

I couldn't stop smiling that whole night, I don't know why but I just couldn't. Maybe it was because no matter what I did I couldn't get Harry out of my head. Is it weird to think about someone you just met, and barely know? Well I think it is but it doesn't feel weird, I feel I've known known him for like ever, he seems vaguely familiar but I can't pin point it.

Should I call him? No I'll text him, no I shouldn't he'll probably be busy. I got up from the my bed and decided to call Sky because I wanted to talk to her about... Harry.

I skipped downstairs while looking for Skylar's contact, before clicking call. I waited until it started ringing, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Hey this is Skylar's -" Skylar starts

"I need to talk to you urgently." I said quickly

"- Voicemail, please leave a message after the beep." Skylar says, I groan before replying.

"Call me when you get this message." I disconnect the call and take a seat on the couch. I flip my legs up so they are against the backrest and my head hanging down near the floor.

I pick up my phone and flipped through the songs on it, before clicking shuffle and let them play.

The first song that comes up is Demi Lovato's song Neon Lights , I slowly start singing along.

"Baby when they look up at the sky, we'll be shooting stars just passing by you'll be coming home with me tonight, we'll be burning up like neon lights." I start singing with Demi soon just pelting out the lyrics until my phone vibrates, indicating I had a message.

I stopped the music and clicked on the iMessage app to see my messages. There was a message from Harry. I screamed in surprise and fell of the couch, hitting my head. I currently sat on the tiled floor holding my head in my hands, slowly massaging it, before I looked at the message.

Harry: Hey it's me Harry xx

OMG! He messaged me! Ok Paige, you need to calm down you've just met him, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out.

I found myself just smiling like an idiot at the text message, I just don't know but Harry has an affect on me, he just has me wrapped around his finger. And I've just met him.

Me: Hi Harry

I lock my phone and get up to take a seat on the comfort of the couch seeming as the floor is cold and not very comforting.

My phone vibrates again and it's Harry, again!

Harry: hopefully I didn't wake u up. :)

I looked at the time to see that it was 11.30pm, I chuckled to myself before replying.

Me: no u didn't wake me up, I couldn't get to sleep. :P

Harry: haha neither cud I. I had fun 2day, nice meeting u.

Me: yeah, same here. :)

Harry: we shoud hang out more often, u know 2 get 2 know each other better.

Me: yes we definitely shud, I wud luv to get to know u better.

Harry: same here, r u free tmrw?

Me: yeah I am wat time tho?

Harry: hw abt 11 am for coffee?