I have my ways.

This chapter was written by jenna_lane23 . Please read HARPREETS books and If you see something you like go check out my profile!

Skylar's POV

"Nutella?" I asked Paige as I pushed the shopping trolley down the aisles of Woolworth's. Paige is my best friend, she's absolutely hilarious and is always joking around, she's somewhat more mature than I am but when we've had something sweet there's no stopping us. Today we're calmer because we're in public.

"Hell yeah, four jars" she grinned her eyes sparkling at the thought if eating the chocolate substance. No one was really in woollies today, just us and three guys we saw come in twenty minutes ago, we could hear them too but now they've gone silent. I turned and headed for the confectionary aisle, I skipped slightly my black vans making a light "thump" as I stepped. I could her the slapping of Paige's flats against the cool tile. She had the trolley now as I had left it behind in the other aisle. Her bright green eyes where filled with amusement but I ignored it, as I turned I rammed straight into the pole infront of me. I landed on my butt and it hurt like hell but that only caused us to laugh harder. Paige threw her head back laughing, her wavy brown shoulder length hair bounced with inertia against her white T-shirt. She was now rolling around laughing, her laugh was now silent and she was clapping like a retarded seal. I too was laughing but I was slightly dizzy, when we looked up at each other I noticed we were crying aswell from the hysterical situation. Behind Paige I saw the guys that walked in earlier were watching us and I shivered.

"Paige, it's a code 22!" I whisper yelled, we made up codes for certain situations and code 22, meant pedobears. She looked up abruptly and we sprinted with our trolley to the counter. We put our food through the till and headed towards my small flat five blocks away. It was cute little place with white bricks, a red door, black window shutters. We had a few Rose bushes out front and a little bench/swing on the porch. As we walked down the street we heard the thumping of feet behind us.

"Hey! You two! girls! Wait up!" I heard someone yell. I turned slowly to see three guys running towards us.

I turned slowly towards Paige who was mirroring my actions "RUN!"

We bolted, of course Paige, being the more athletic one of us was only going at a slight jog while I bolted, her jog was my sprint. Her sprint was my battery bunny mode, which required Nutella to accomplish it. So I did what anyone in my situation would do. I stopped. I grabbed the bottle of Nutella and a plastic spoon from my pocket of my jeans that I always carry around and shovelled as much Nutella in my mouth that I could before I started bouncing up and down, the guys were quickly catching up so I started to walk which turned into my famous battery bunny mode. I caught up to Paige quickly we were laughing and I threw a potato at them. We were going to have roast potatoes for dinner tonight, Oh well. As I turned back I saw a bench approaching, I was about to warn Paige but she ran into it before I could stop her. I burst out laughing and sat down on the floor, when I have Nutella I'm also quite giggly so I find everything funny. I didn't hear the guys approaching over my giggle and Paige's groans of pain.

"Hey, are you two okay?" I heard a voice, I looked up smiling like a idiot. The person was a guy, he had a small quiff in his chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. Hehe, he looked like a puppy.

"You look like a puppy" I giggled. He smiled lightly, while blushing. His friends chuckled and Paige was rubbing her head.

"Sorry about her, she had a Nutella rush and well, we all know what happened after that" Paige sighed standing up. She wobbled a bit and then offered me a hand, I took it but I pulled a bit too hard and she landed onto of me sending us into yet again, a fit of giggles.

"So what can we do for you carebears?" I said in all seriousness. I think, it hard to tell.

"We were wondering if you two are the ones that called me last night" quiffy spoke.

I looked at Paige calmly, she looked horrified. "Nah, nope, never called you in my life, I don't call strangers and unless they're hot strangers and you are more cute than hot, well your blonde friend is pretty hot and curly looks like a toilet brush but nope never called you in my life" I rambled not think about what I had said. Blondie blushed, Curly mocked hurt and quiffy just smiled at me.

"well, sorry about that" he smiled, I shrugged and realised that my Nutella was still in my hand. Paige noticed this too and took it away from me, so I took the another jar out, which she took from me. That continued until she had all four jars. I sat with my legs crossed and my arms folded, she was putting the jars back into a bag while the three stooges chuckled. I mouthed "watch this" to them and put my hand into my shirt, they looked really shocked as I pulled out a small sachet of Nutella and started eating it.

"No more- For gods sake were do you get it all!" Paige yelled when she saw me eating the chocolatey spread. I smiled deviously.

"I have my ways" I giggled. I jumped up grabbed the bag with my jars of deliciousness and bolted towards my flat.