Ch 15 - It's Over [Final]

Junhoe and Nara being together about a year now. But start from tomorrow, Nara must go back to Los Angeles to study engineering.

She need to transfer to Los Angeles since her parents are there. Junhoe don't like being far away from Nara but he won't to control her from what she want to do with her life. So Junhoe just accepted the truth that Nara will go back there soon.

B.I always avoiding himself from meeting Nara in person. He know that he still love her. But she's not his girlfriend now. She's Junhoe's girlfriend. He can't do anything. He feeling so stupid about everything.

Suddenly Jinhwan came in B.I's room. "What's up?" They bumped their fists together.

"Hm Hanbin, Nara.."

"I told you I don't want to talk about her." B.I cut Jinhwan's sentence.

"But she'll go back to Los Angeles tomorrow." Jinhwan said.

"I know. I don't care." B.I said coldly.

"Gill when you wanna be like this? Can you just meet her. She's not avoiding from you anymore right? It's you who's avoiding meeting her almost a year!" Jinhwan shouted at him.

"I know. I'm just a stupid person who want her back. That's why I can't meet her. If not.." B.I sighed.

"I want her back." B.I continued his words.

Jinhwan shocked and standing still beside B.I. Then he just asked Jinhwan to go out and leave him alone. Jinhwan came out from his room and still shocking.

"It's good if Hanbin back to his sense already. But it's bad for Junhoe and Nara's relationship." Jinhwan said to himself.

"There's too much conflicts." Jinhwan sighed.

He end up joining the others in practice room.

-

"Bobby hyung wear a boxer that there's a hole at his butt." Donghyuk said and they all laughing.

Then there's Jinhwan and Yunhyeong pull Bobby's pants.

"Yahhhh don't do that!" Yuna shouted. Then they all stopped and look at her.

"What? I just don't want to see his ugly ass." Yuna laughing and they all continue to rip Bobby's pants.

"Yunaaaaa! Waeeeee?! Help meee!!!" Bobby shouted.

"Are you from a poor family Bobby? What's wrong with that ripped boxer?" Nara asked.

"I just like this boxer." Bobby stuck his tongue.

"I'll buy you a new one." Nara sighed.

"HOW ABOUT US??" The others whined.

"How about we go to shopping and I'll buy you guys a thing you want me to buy for you guys. As a present before I go back to LA." Nara suggested.

"About the price?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Don't worry. She got no limit credit card." Chanwoo said and they all cheers.

"But that's not fair if it's just Nara to give us a gifts." Yuna said.

"Then we will buy her too!" Jinhwan said.

"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's goooo!" Bobby shouted.

"Hold on hold on. How about Hanbin?" Junhoe asked.

"It's okay. I'll just buy him something." Nara smiled.

"Arasseo." Junhoe smiled back.

They all then go to the mall without B.I.