Ch 8 - Surprise II

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARA JUNG!"

Donghyuk came secretly from behind and gave a microphone to B.I.

Nara still in shocked after saw B.I standing in front of her on the stage.

He holding Nara's hand, leading her up to the stage and she sat on a chair. After B.I counted ubtill 3, all of them sing a birthday song to her that made her eyes pooling with tears.

While she's sitting there, Chanwoo came and put a crown on her head and pinched her cheek.

Yuna came and hugged her, wishing her a happy birthday as she sat next to her.

iKON members came up a bowed a little. "Happt Birthday Nara!" They said in chorus.

"Nara, happy birthday baby girl. We're really sorry. We're not avoiding you. But we're too busy preparing this for you." Bobby frowning.

"Yeah. We working so hard for this. So please don't regret being avoided." B.I said and all of us let out a laugh.

Nara's tears suddenly rolling down her cheeks. B.I came and wipe it for her.

"Yah don't cry! Just wanna say that even we just met about weeks ago, but we felt like we know you for so long." Donghyuk said and she cracked a smile.

"Remember that I'm always here for you, Nara-ya. Saranghae!" Chanwoo placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"We will make sure you'll happy tonight. So don't cry! Hm s-saranghae Nara!" Junhoe said with an awkward expression and gave her a finger hearts. But he end up bursted out laughing with others.

"Enjoy your day! We'll treat you as a king special just for today, okay?" Jinhwan pinched her cheek.

"But I'm always a princess." She pouting.

"Arassei arasseo." Jinhwan chuckled.

"Keep being a adorable doll. Do eat well too!" Yunhyeong give her a hug.

Then all students shouted a happy birthday again.

After they're all done with their wishes, they took their places and get ready to sing B.I's self composed song to Nara.

They performed 'Long Time No See' to Nara since she just came back after a long time.

While they're singing, Nara can't stop crying because of beautiful lyrics he wrote.

B.I suddenly walked towards Nara and give her a tight hug and placed a kiss on her lips.

-

After they sang a song, they continue with a birthday cake for Nara to cut it for the audience.

When it's almost the end, Junhoe pulled Nara's hand up to the stage again and she sat on a chair surrounding with presents.

"So now, it's time to Nara unwrap our present." Bobby said.

"Please hand her a present one by one, Mr. Goo." Bobby said.

"Let's start from her best friend." Jinhwan said.

"Lady first." Bobby stuck his tongue to Yuna.

Then girls audiences cheers when they saw Bobby's cute face.

Her face can tell how excited she is when she's holding those presents.

When she's done with all of their presents, she took a mic from Bobby.

"Thank you guys. You bought a lot just for me. You guys don't need to buy expensive things." Nara pouting.

"It's okay. It's once a year. Nothing really matter." Jinhwan said.

"I really really thanked you guys a lot! And other students too who come today to celebrate my birthday.  Thank you so much! Thank you for these presents too!"

After her long speech, and iKON performed other performance and also from other students till midnight.

———

//Thank you so much guys! Do vote and comments! Sorry for errors!