Ch 11 - Prom Night

Tomorrow we will having our last prom night.

Nara thought that prom night will be fun since when she's in LA she never go to prom night at her school.

And the biggest problem she got here is, Nara Jung never wear a dress.

She sighed at herself and laying on her back on the bed as she's thinking how to get a dress by today.

She need to buy a freaking dress and need to move her ass to the mall and shopping.

Sighs.

Nara tried to call Yuna but she texted Nara first.

-

From: Lee Yuna

Nara, mian. I'm stuck with this skinny Pooh right now and we're in a cinema earlier that's why I can't pick up your call. What's up?

-

Nara just chuckled at her text. Then give her a reply.

-

To: Lee Yuna

Nothing. Enjoy your date! (;

-

Nara's about to ask B.I. But she thought that there will be no surprise then.

So she end up go to Chanwoo's room. She knocked the door then she dragged herself in.

"Put a shirt on." She cooed when she saw Chanwoo's half naked body.

"Yahhhh! I'm not letting you in yet!" Chanwoo shout covering his chest.

"Why are you covering your chest? I've seen your naked body everyday." Nara rolled her eyes.

"I just.. yahh who know you come to rape me. Just in case." Chanwoo laughing then continue play with his psp.

"So funny. Yahh let's go to the mall. I need to shop a dress for tomorrow's night." She said as she sat down on his bed. 

"I'm lazy. I'm tired. I don't want." He said lazily.

"Why can't you spend your time with your adorable cousin in front of you for awhile?" Nara made a face and hit Chanwoo with a pillow.

"I'm too laz-.." Before Chanwoo could finished his sentence, his phone ringing.

"Ssup!" Chanwoo answered.

Nara sighed and went back to her room with a disappointed face.

"Nara." Chanwoo throw his phone at Nara.

She took a glare at the phone screen and quickly answer him.

-
Nara: Yo!

Junhoe: You wanna go to the mall with me?

Nara: Sure!

Junhoe: Arasseo. Chanwoo said he's busy. So just both of us?

Nara: Busy my ass. He's playing game. Yeah why not?

Junhoe: Haih that punk. Wanna go today?

Nara: Yeah let's go!

Junhoe: How about tomorrow? So we can prepare ourselves there and straight to the school.

Nara: Sounds good. Tomorrow then.

Junhoe: 3 pm?

Nara: Alright.
-

Sunday.

Nara took a quick shower and wear all black from head to toe. She put on her piercing that Junhoe gave.