Ch 3 - Stuffs

Nara Jung's POV

School end.

Nara and other members walking out from the classroom and straight to an exit.

There's B.I, Bobby, Jinhwan and Yunhyeong near the exit door, waiting for us. B.I flashed a smile when he saw me.

"You're drooling, Kim Hanbin." Bobby said, wiping B.I's fake drool with his shirt.

"Yahh yahh. Stop it." B.I said push Bobby's hand away.

We just laughed over Bobby's stupid action. B.I came to me and wrapping his arm around my waist and we walking out.

"We'll go first!" B.I waving his hand to them.

"Ahhh Nara! I'll walk your bestie to her home okay? Don't worry!" Bobby said and he winked at Yuna.

But Yuna just ignore him and walking away from Bobby. "Yahhh wait for me!" He ran after Yuna.

"Hanbin! Don't forget to go back home! I still need you at your house! Or I need to handle your sister by myself!!" Bobby shouted from behind.

"Arasseo!" B.I shouted back.

-

Nara Jung's POV

"Since when did you have a sister?" I frowned my eyebrows.

"Hm.. 4 years ago? After you left me." He said with a serious face.

I decided not to reply him. I know he's mad.

-

Flashback

"I promise I'll come back soon. Don't worry." Nara said to Hanbin while hugging him.

"I'm just scared you won't come back and forget me!" He tighter his hug.

"Hanbin oppa, don't be like this. You will make me hard to leave you soon." Tears started rolling down Nara's cheeks.

"It's already hurting me when you said you'll leave me so soon." His precious hot tears rolling on his cheeks.

Nara wipe his tears away. Hanbin just stand still and he hug Nara again.

"When are you going?" He asked.

"This Thursday."

"It's fucking tomorrow!" Hanbin shocked.

"I know right. I'm sorry. I'll be back soon. Don't ever you forget me. Don't flirting with any girls. Just don't! I don't like it." Nara warned him.

"I promise I won't even look at any girl in interest." Hanbin took out his right hand as he swear.

Hanbin took out a white snapback and Nara knew that that's Hanbin's favorite snapback.

He gave that to Nara for her to always remember him. And Nara gave him a Mickey Mouse doll that Nara always carry that doll everywhere before.

End of flashback

-

B.I's POV

"Nara-ya, hm do you still have my snapback?" I asked her.

"Yahh, you should ask if I'm fine or something. Why did you asked about your snapback?" She pouting.

"Yahhh yahhh it's expensive. I used to buy it by my own money before." I tease her. 

She took out a white snapback from her bag and hand it to me. "Take it back!"

She about to cry and walking away, I grabbed her hand and pull her into my embrace.

"Bae, no. I'm was just joking. Don't be like this, uh?" I pinched her cheek but she just staring at me in anger.

"Gimme my Mickey back!" She said and still pouting.

"What Mickey? I'm your only Mickey here." I winked.

"Don't do that. You look like a pervert." She bursted out laughing.

"I'll do anything just to make you laugh. Don't worry, it's only for you." I smiling like a fool and she slapped my cheek lightly.

-

Nara Jung's POV

"They're following us. It's bothering me." I said while holding his hand.

"Just ignore them. They always following us, iKON. Aren't we famous? We're not even an idol." He said jokingly.

"Or are they all your scandals?!" I asked him with rounded eyes.

"Aish aniyaaa~ You can asked other member that how am I doing at school since I entered that school." Hanbin said with a serious tone.

I'm calling Jinhwan.

"Yeoboseyo? Jinanie oppa! How's Hanbin oppa at school before I came? I mean since his first day at that school?" I asked as soon as he answered my call.

"Woahh, you're just so sudden. Hm, he's cold and doesn't talk much-" Jinhwan said.

"Ah that's all. Thankyou so much!" I cut him and end my call.

"Believe me now?" He smirked.

"You're save. For now but if I know that you and your friends are lying, I'll kick your asses!" I punched his chest softly.

Actually, a lot of students following us behind since we're out from the exit door. There are mostly girls are following us.

That's why I can't believe what Hanbin said since he always flirting to make me jealous before.

But this time, he don't even bother to look at them. And now I'm feeling so proud being in his embrace.

After we arrived at Chanwoo's condo, we said our goodbye and he placed a kiss on my lips.

Then I asked Chanwoo's driver to send him home because I don't want his fans following him till his house.

-

Jung Chanwoo's POV

I heard the door clicking open and saw Nara walking in.

"Annyeong there my lovely cousin! My handsome cousin, Jung Chan Woo!" She said and came towards me hugging me and planted kisses on my cheeks.

"What's wrong with youuu? You're so disgusting!" I push her face away from my cheeks.

"Thankyouuuuuu so much because I met my dear boyfriend back!" She said and still trying to give me a kisses.

"No problem but can you stop? Uhh your saliva all over my cheeks!" I wiped my cheeks with both of my hands.

She chuckled, "But how did you know I came back here just to meet him?"

"I know you well, Nara. You're excited since you're arrived here." I cooed.

"Aye~ And why you didn't tell me first?" She poked my waist.

"A small surprise for you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It's not a small surprise, it's the most huge surprise I ever had in my life!" She started kissing my cheeks again.

"Ommaaaaaa! Look at Nara here! She don't want to stop kissing me! Awh so disgusting! Her saliva everywhere!" I whined and making a disgusting face. 

"You guys looks so adorable!" My mom chuckled.

"WHATTT?! YAHHH STOP IT!" I fussed and keep pushing her away.

But then she just laughing like a stupid asshole. Why can't she just be a girl for a day?

Sighs

--

//Do vote and comment guys! Sorry for errors too. Thank you (: