Ch 12 - Ignorance

2 months later.

Nara asked B.I if he wanna have a breakfast with her since they doesn't hang out about 3 weeks now.

Both of them just too busy and B.I always avoid meeting Nara.

Before, they're always went out for breakfast twice a week. Nara know that he's busy. But now he seems like avoiding from Nara.

He just reply her message once or twice. If she call him, he never answer or even call her back.

Nara know this will happen and it's happening now.

But then, she always asked Junhoe or Chanwoo to go with her to the cafe sometimes.

-

At the practice studio.

"Hanbin hyung, can we have a talk?" Chanwoo asked and there's B.I, doing his work.

"About what? Come in." B.I said.

"Hyung.." Chanwoo hesitated but B.I just keep silent and wait for his next words.

"Why did you.. do that to Nara?" B.I snapped and frowning his eyebrows.

"I... I.. why did you asked like that?" B.I doesn't even dare to turn around looking at Chanwoo.

"You- you hurting her hyung.." Chanwoo muttered.

"I'm just- You know that I'm busy." He said coldly.

"Just leave her since you're hurting her and as what you've promised with her." Chanwoo glaring at him.

B.I just keep himself focus on the computer screen not to bother to look or talk to Chanwoo back as he continue to do his work again.

-

When Chanwoo cameback home, Nara walked straight to him and asked what B.I said. But Chanwoo just sighed and cares her cheeks with a sad face on.

"He's.. he's still love me right?" Nara's eyes full with tears. But Chanwoo can't say anything and he don't wanna to lie or else, everything will get wrost.

She suddenly brust into tears. Chanwoo come and hug her. "But he promised me." She's sobbing hard.

"I know. I hope he will realize after what I said to him earlier. No, stop crying. It's not worth it." Chanwoo pat her back.

Nara thought, 'That's so stupid of me for believing in Hanbin's sweet talk. He's such a selfish bastard.'

Then she push her head back, "It's okay if he don't love me anymore. Maybe he's trying to focus to his works and I know it's hard for being such a trainee. I'll gave up already."

"But.."

"No Chanwoo. It's over. I said I gave up and that's over. I don't like being weak. Not like, 'I can wait for him' or 'I will wait for him to change his mind' no. I thought it's stupid since he avoiding me so much. He acting like he hate me now. I'll just empty my heart. I will act like I don't even know him. If he talk to me again, I'll act like it's my first time meeting him and start over. Ha ha sounds funny and stupid but I don't care anymore and I'm sleepy bye." After she explained while her tears keep rolling on her cheeks and she headed to her bedroom.

Chanwoo felt so sorry for her.

-

The day after tomorrow, Nara cleared her mind about B.I and B.I always came into her mind. But she just shook her head.

She texted Junhoe asking him if he wanna go to cinema with her since she know that they will end their practice after their lunch today since it's weekend.