Ch 10 - Finale

A week later.

Tomorrow gotta be their last exam and will be graduate soon.

Morning greeted and suddenly Junhoe's phone ringing. He answer his phone with eyes still shut closed.

"Yeoboseyo?" Junhoe said with his husky morning voice.

"Yahhh Goo Junhoe! Are you awake yet? You gotta be late!" Jinhwan nagged.

"Cool down. It's still Sunday."

"Sunday your ass! It's Monday!" Jinhwan shouted.

"Wait- NO!"

"YES!" Jinhwan shouted back.

"Dammit! Final exam!" Junhoe get his ass off from his bed and ran straight into the bathroom with his phone.

"I give you 15 minutes and I'll be there." Jinhwan said.

"Arasseo." Junhoe end their call and he opened the bathroom door again and throw his phone on the bed.

13 minutes later..

"Yahhh Goo Junhoe! Palli!" Jinhwan shouted from downstairs while eat breakfast with Junhoe's parents.

Junhoe hurrily ran downstairs and took some breads and drank his milk. He pulled Jinhwan by his arm.

"Omma, appa we're off." Junhoe said while heading to door.

"Thank you for the breakfast!" Jinhwan waving and bowed to them.

At school.

When they arrived, they ran towards the other members.

"Not too late. But still late." Donghyuk said.

"Guys, when you're done, ran down here as soon as possible and let's go celebrate our freedom!" B.I said and they all cheering.

After awhile, Jinhwan told them to go to their classrooms.

" Good luck guys! Hwaiting!" Bobby said.

"Hwaiting!" We all said and straight to our classrooms.

-

While other students are still writing down their papers, Chanwoo stood up and sent his paper to their teacher.

Nara and Junhoe also done and their came out after Chanwoo and followed by Donghyuk and Yuna who're also done.

All of them walking down to the hall with a big smile on their faces.

When they reached the hall, other members already there waiting for them.

"Are they even taking exam? They're so fast!" Donghyuk blabbing by himself.

Suddenly B.I open his arms widely when he saw Nara walking straight towards them.

He embraced Nara and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Stop it both of you." Yunhyeong sighed and they all laughing, don't know why but their they're laughing.

They headed to Yunhyeong's parent's restaurant for their celebration.

-

At the restaurant.

They ordered a lot of foods and enjoy eating while talking to each other.

Suddenly B.I's phone ringing.

"Guys guys, shut up. I got a call." B.I said and they just eating in silence for awhile.

"Yeoboseyo?" B.I answered.

"Nae, I'm Kim Hanbin." He furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yahh who's that?" Bobby asked but B.I put his index finger at Bobby's lips to shut him up.

"Seriously? This is not a prank call right?" B.I asked with a serious face.

"YESS! GUYS WE GOF ACCEPTED! WE'RE GOING TO BE YG'S TRAINEES!" B.I shouted and they all jumped in happiness.

"Congratulations guys!" Yuna said and put her drink in the air. They all cheers and drank.

Cheers in happiness.

'This is not okay for Hanbin. I'm scared.'

Nara give a soft kiss on B.I's cheek. "Congrats." She whispered and B.I just smiled at her.

"Guys we gonna go to YG Entertainment tomorrow!" Bobby shouted.

"Yahh we know already. Don't shout like that. You make me sick." Yuna rolled her eyes.

Bobby then hug her, "I won't do that again." Bobby pouting.

Yuna can't help it but melt with Bobby's act and she's laughing at his childish act.

"Hanbin hyung, can I borrow Nara for awhile?" Junhoe asked.

"Huh? Why?" B.I asked curiously and all of them paying their attention at Junhoe.

"I have something to do with her. Wait and see. Let's go Nara?" Junhoe raised his eyebrows at Nara.

"Just wait for awhile. Let's go Junhoe!" Nara pulled Junhoe by his arm and they went out from the restaurant.

B.I felt something is so wrong gonna happen but he just ignore it since it's just Junhoe.

-

"Yah Junhoe. Promise me not to tell anyone arasseo?" Nara frowned at Junhoe.

"I already promised you right? Don't worry." He ruffled Nara's hair and she flashed a smile.

They heading to a nearest accessories store. Nara planned to buy a couple rings with B.I.

She keep looking around for a couple rings and Junhoe just follow behind her.

"June, how about this one?" She took a silver ring.

"That's nice. Take that one." Junhoe nodded and she paid for that.

They went out from that store and stopped by piercing store.

"Wait I wanna buy some piercing. Let's go inside, help me." He pulled Nara's arm and dragged her inside.

They choose a bunch of black piercings and they heading back to the restaurant.

"I'll give you this one. Same as mine." Junhoe showed two pair of piercings in his hands.

"I don't remember that you choose that one?" Nara asked.

Junhoe put his arm around Nara's shoulders and say, "I choose it secretly for us. You like it?"

"Yahhh~ I like it of course! It's cool. We got the same sense in fashion." They both laughing.

-

"Yahh you guys said you won't took so long. It's almost an hour." Jinhwan whined.

"It's not my fault. Nara's so picky." Junhoe put his hands up.

"What do you got?" B.I asked, worried.

"I got this for us." Nara pulled out the ring and put on B.I's index finger.

"Woahhhh! So cool!" B.I played with the ring on his finger.

"It's a couple ring." Nara showed her ring on her left index finger.

"Thankyou babe!" B.I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You should buy us a couple ring too." Bobby pouted.

"That's guy's thing." Yuna look away.

"But Nara did it!" Bobby rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Inside sighed.

"Tsk can you guys stop fighting just for a day?" Jinhwan sighed.

"If they didn't fight for a day, that will be a miracle hyung." Donghyuk said.

---

// Ay hi guys! Do vote and drop your comments! Thank you and sorry if there's errors.