I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Pool parties and the killer.

Start from the beginning

I didn’t want to leave him. I didn’t know how to respond when he said that.

But I knew I had to, sooner or later.

I got dressed, and as I waited for him to come back into the room I found my eyes wondering around I think for the first time since I died and basically moved in. My eyes stopped as I looked over at a photo by the wall next to the wardrobe. I walked closer to it, and my mouth fell open a little as I realised it was a photo of me and Jared.

He had his arm around my shoulder, and we were both laughing hysterically.

I smiled as I looked at it. I can’t believe he actually has this. I don’t mean to compare, but I liked this photo way more than the photo Seth has in his room of us. This one was so more much natural. I’ve always hated photos where they looked too staged, the off guard natural ones were always better.

“Remember that?” I heard his voice from behind me.

“Wasn’t that at your mum’s BBQ?” I asked, unable to take my eyes off the picture.

“Yeah, 3 years ago. My mum just got her first digital camera and was going crazy and insisted on taking photos of everything and everyone in sight” He reminded me, smiling.

“Oh yeah, weren’t we like the youngest people there? We spent the whole night swiping your relatives’ drinks and throwing grapes at your uncle John while he was passed out on one of the chairs.” I chuckled at the memory. “Why are we laughing in the picture though?”

“Well, my mum insisted on getting a picture of us, we just got ready to pose, and as she went to take the picture, my drunk Auntie Glenda stumbled into the pond.” He told me grinning. I burst out laughing as I remembered.

“Oh my god, that was hilarious. Everyone started panicking and rushing over to see if she was okay and me and you were rolling on the floor laughing. Dear God, we are evil” I told him, laughing. I turned to him, and realised he was standing a lot closer than I thought. “How the hell have I never noticed that before? How long has it been there?”

“Well, whenever you’re in my room we are either having sex or arguing, so I think you were a little distracted to notice.” He replied smirking. “and I don’t know, I was looking through a few of the old photo albums a few months back and saw it, so I decided to put it up here.”

“I'm feeling a little proud right now, the only picture in your room and I'm in it.”

He grinned “You should be, you’ve managed to make it in the great wall of fame along with Megan Fox and a couple other hot naked girls.” He said, pointing at his posters on the wall. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest playfully.

“Seriously though, how come that picture?” I asked, genuinely curious.

“I love that picture. It just captures both of perfectly. Were both immature, have a great sense of humour and find great pleasure in others misfortunes. Shows how similar we both are. And, I think it’s one of the only reminders I had that proves we didn’t always hate each other.” He told me, smiling.”And its natural, I hate those photos where people pose too much.”

I smiled to myself. We were definitely too alike for our own good.

I stood on my tiptoes, and kissed him softly. The asshole can be sweet when he wants.