I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Didn't know she had it in her.

“Dude I didn’t know you were with her when I boned her!” Tyler told me at Lunch.

I scoffed “Neither did I.”

Everyone around the table laughed, and Tyler relaxed a little. I had asked him about Carmen, and he quickly panicked thinking I was going to get mad. Why would I, I was proud of the boy.

It was the usual people at Lunch, apart from Eve. I'm guessing she went home, I can’t really blame her. If I was her I’d want to be alone too after finding out your best friend was dead. So it was me, Max, Seth and Tyler sat on our usual table. The conversation quickly turned to tonight and Tyler’s gathering.

“Who’s actually coming then?” Max asked him.

“Just us lot, Eve obviously and a few members of the football team. A couple of girl’s as well.” Tyler added with a smirk. “I’m not having a full on party for a while, my house is still recovering from the whipped cream filled condom bombs that are embedded in my ceiling.”

We all laughed. “Are you sure it was whipped cream?” Seth asked, and Tyler’s face scrunched in disgust.

“For the sake of my mental health and my up chuck reflex, yes, I’m sure it was whipped cream” Tyler replied, sending us all laughing again. I quickly stopped laughing and tried hard not to jump as I spotted Leah in the seat next to me suddenly. I glanced at her and sent her a warning look. She smiled innocently.

“I told you Leah, don’t put me off and make me look crazy” I whispered from the corner of my mouth to her, so the rest of the table didn’t hear. They were in another conversation now anyway.

“Whatever do you mean? I would never attempt to put you off or do anything of the sort” she smiled, with fake innocence lining her voice. Oh shit, I was in trouble.

“Don’t you agree Jared?” Seth asked me, and I quickly nodded to him, not knowing what exactly I was agreeing to as I hadn’t been listening. I couldn’t help but feel a little smug. This time yesterday, Leah was sat next to Seth giving him all her attention, and today, she was next to me. Even if it was to piss me off, it was still on me.

My thoughts were quickly cut short as I felt a hand trail up my thigh; I jumped a little at the surprise of it. Max looked at me questioningly, but then carried on talking to the other two. I glared at her, and she was pretending to listen to the conversation with a small smile on her lips. Her hand continued trailing up, and before I knew it, I was hard. I cursed at my lack of body control. I saw her smile widen as she obviously felt it. She removed her hand, and I thought she was done torturing me.

“Jared try not to work your way through all the girls tonight, there are other lads whose needs need to be met.” Max joked. I smirked proudly, as a player would.

“Don’t worry, when you’ve had them once, they lose their value” I grinned, and they laughed. My grin quickly disappeared as I felt a pair of hands on my trousers again, only this time unzipping my flies. My eyed widened and I leaned back a little, staring at Leah next to me who was smirking.