Dead and Not Buried

FORMALLY 'I'M DEAD AND HE'S A JERK'. NEW TITLE. NEW COVER. NOT NEW CORRECT GRAMMAR, I HAVE NO ENERGY TO GO BACK NOW AND FIX IT. 

trailer at the side made by XxNightStripexX, thank you so much i love it!

Chapter 1

Lets begin...

-----

What the hell happened to my life?

One minute, I was a normal high school teenage girl with a boyfriend who I loved, friends who I adored and overall a pretty normal life.

The next minute, I'm dead and the biggest jerk I know is the only person who can see me?

Talk about a 180 turn hey?

Anyway, let me start from the beginning as I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

My names Leah Preston, I'm a seventeen year old girl who lives with my mum. My dad died when I was 2 years old, so it was just me and her. We have our problems, then again what mother and daughter don’t. I never knew my dad properly, I mean last time I saw him was when I was 2 years old, and I was too busy attempting to control my bowel movements and learn to walk to really take in the fact that my dad was no longer around.

I wasn’t close to him, but I will always love him. After all he is my dad.

We moved around a lot when I was little due to my mum finding it hard coping with my dad’s death, and basically falling in ‘love’ with any man that was nice to her, therefore packing our bags and going wherever they wanted us to. It never worked out obviously, and when I was 7 years old we finally brought a house and settled down where we are now, and to where we have remained for 10 years.

I go to a normal high school and am normally seen with my best friend and partner in crime Eve Clear. I met the girl when I first moved here 10 years ago, and we basically grew up together. She’s got me in so much trouble over the years it’s hard to believe.

 I won’t tell you all of it, but one time that sticks to mind was a school performance of Romeo and Juliet, which ended in Romeo declaring his love for Tybalt due to the Actor playing Romeos drunken/stoned state.

 Yeah, we may have spiked his drink and made him look a fool, but he cheated on Eve and if its one thing we do enjoy is a good bit of payback. Who doesn’t?

Then there was Seth Greyson, I had been with him for about 10 months, and I do genuinely love him. He’s been there with me through everything and even after 10 months, he has never once pressured me into doing anything. Yeah, we hadn’t slept together; I wasn’t ready to give him that yet. I know you may be sat there thinking holy Christ after 10 months and they still haven’t bumped uglys?!

But I had a perfectly good reason why I wasn’t ready to have sex with him, which will be explained later.

And that brings me onto the next person I feel the need to describe, Jared Mercedes.

The cockiest, most arrogant manslut in our entire school. He was the ‘hottest’ most popular boy at Venity high, used his unbelievable good looks and charms to basically sleep his way through every girl he layed his hands on.

I've known Jared since I moved here 10 years ago as he lived on the same street as me, but the difference is up until I was 16, we did hate each other yes, but we got on. I mean at school we bickered like sworn enemies, but there were times when I would get along with him and feel more comfortable with him than I felt with even Eve. Then that all changed once the d*ckhead showed his true colours when we were 16.

Anyway, after he showed his true colours, he seemed to make it his life mission to piss me off. I mean literally, there was not one day where he wouldn’t wind me up to the point where I had to stop myself from killing him with a history text book. And have you seen how much is in those textbooks? One hit around the head and its either death or a coma for that boy.

And this is how much the world hates me, I'm a good person. Yes I have murderous thoughts about my sworn enemy and have a few times contemplated on where to hide his lifeless body after I brutally beat him with ‘World History 101’ , but still I'm a good person.

But no, it’s me who ends up dead, with no recollection on how I died or even where my lifeless body has been hidden.

So, my name is Leah Preston, and I'm a seventeen year old ghost. 

----

theres the first chapter, just explaining a little about the main characters and the plot, really hope you liked it please comment and vote and whatever else you do to show me you liked it ;)

thanks for reading dearsss :) xx