I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- A slut, or a murdering hoe?

I don’t know where the hell Leah disappeared to after the confrontation with Eve, but I hadn’t seen her for a good hour. I was pretty sure Eve would keep this secret; she would do anything for Leah. I’ve had this knotted feeling in my stomach ever since this morning; Leah was going to cross over soon. I had just finally got us on good terms, and she was going to leave.

I’m not going to lie, I did contemplate trying to prolong finding out who killed Leah for as long as possible, then decided against it as I realised how much of a selfish jerk that would make me.

Woahhh, what the hell is happening to me, am I putting the needs of someone else before my own?

I'm maturing by the day.

I was just about to walk to my class, still feeling quite proud about my selfless behaviour when I felt someone grip my arm and yank me into a janitor’s closet. I knew this place so well; I spent half my school life in here.

With half the female school population.

The door shut, and the room was dark apart from the poor light coming from the hallway.

“Jesus Leah, you almost pulled my arm out of my socket!” I complained, checking to see if my arm wasn’t dislocated.

“Oh please, with the amount of masturbating you do your arm must be able to withstand anything” she shot back, smiling widely.

“Is there a reason you dragged me in the janitors closet?” My face turned into an expression of mock horror, and whispered “Are you going to molest me?”

“You wish” she stated “Was Eve okay after I left?”

I realised this was serious time now. “Yeah, she cried for a bit longer, but she was okay. How are you by the way?”

“Good as I can be, saying goodbye to my best friend isn’t exactly the best thing to start your day with.”

I gave a sympathetic look, and walked a little closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her.

“Leah, she’s going to be fine. That is one strong bitch.” I told her, smiling. I saw her crack a smile, and then she quickly changed the subject, obviously the conversation getting a little too real for her. That was Leah’s M.O. If things got serious or complicated, avoid them.

“Anyway, time for the plan of action. You need to get Carmen alone.” She ordered. I raised my eyebrows.

“Woman, are you telling me what to do?”

“No. I'm ordering you on what to do.” She smirked.

“Is it wrong that I’m a little turned on right now?” I asked. She smirked.

“Jared, Let’s be honest what doesn’t turn you on?” It was a rhetorical question, but I decided to answer it anyway.

“Dogs and dudes.” I replied, matter of factly. She laughed. “Tyler’s having a gathering tonight.”