"What happened?" She asked.

"It started at a hey, to me having a attitude, I went off on them, and then I locked myself in my room," I said.

"Well then," she said. "I didn't know they were that bad."

"Iris, you have no idea," I said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Alright," she said. "Bye." Carter stopped at a light.

"By-Carter no," I hung up and Carter took off through all the red lights, he started driving like a normal person again. I felt something warm coming against my hand, I peeked and saw Carter had intertwined our fingers. I looked away.

"I swear on everything I love Braylon Paige, if you tell anyone that I cried and anything that happened," He said sternly and squeezed my hand. "I will beat the crap out of you." he scared me, I wasn't going to test him about this.

"I won't," I said and he smiled.

"Ok," he said, this boy is bipolar, he stopped and I saw we were at his house. We got out and we walked inside the empty house, we walked upstairs.

"Wait, what about football practice?" I asked.

"I took care of that," he said as we walked into his room, I jumped on his comfortable bed. "Aye."

"Too bad," I said and he threw basketball shorts at me.

"Put them on," he said and I looked and he was changing into a basketball shorts and taking his shirt off, I covered my eyes.

"Carter," I said and he laughed, he turned around as I slipped on the shorts. "Ok." He looked at me.

"Aw, you look adorable," he said, I had on a white tank top, basketball shorts, and socks.

"Shut up," I said.

"I usually don't let girls wear my clothes, feel special," he said and I rolled my eyes and laughed. He came and jumped on me. "Now, I'm hungry and I know you are too so let's cook some food."

"Fine," I said and he tickled. "Carter stop." he did and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Say it excitedly," he said and looked like he was thinking. "That's a word, right?" I face palmed, what's wrong with this boy?

"Yes Carter, it is a word," I said.

"Now get happy," he said and I laughed at him.

"I'm happy now, I want some food," I said and he got off me, we walked downstairs.

"So, what to eat?" He asked tapping his chin. "Pizza."

"How about we order pizza?" I asked.

"No, I've always wanted to cook with a girl," He said. "You and Iris are really the only two girls I got." He shrugged.

"Ok," I said and he started getting stuff, I went to the fridge and fixed me some drink. I laid it on the counter and I walked and grabbed some of the ingredients. I started making the crust and I went back to drink some more of my drink but it was gone. Carter. "Carter, you drunk all my drink."

"You'll be ok," he said and pecked my forehead, I swear this boy. I walked over to where he was, we started making the pizza. He tapped my nose and it left flour on it, I done the same to him. We laughed and he put it in the oven, I leaned against the counter eating a Oreo. He came over and took it and took a bite and I ate the rest.

"Carter, can I ask you a question?" I asked and he walked to me.

"Anything," he said and grabbing my hands.