Going home, Audition

Once I get back to L.A I sit Emily down "Look im gonna be more busy than I've ever been, relationships don't work for me when I can't prioritize the girl I love, its best if we break up you deserve someone better" i say "I get it, Maybe we can try again" she says and she leaves my house. I remember there is a party at Maia Mitchells house so I get ready. I put on this

I finish getting ready and i head to Maia's house, i get out of my car and go inside Maia's house everyone jumps out and they all say "Welcome home" i smile and i hug Maia, "Hey Avery this is Alycia" Maia says "Hi its nice to meet you" i say "You ...

I finish getting ready and i head to Maia's house, i get out of my car and go inside Maia's house everyone jumps out and they all say "Welcome home" i smile and i hug Maia, "Hey Avery this is Alycia" Maia says "Hi its nice to meet you" i say "You too" she says and we hug "i really like your work on Fear the Walking dead" i say "Same too you, Greys Anatomy and Supergirl is amazing" she says i smile and i go into the kitchen i get 2 glasses of Wine and i bring one to Alycia we both walk to the couch "Whats your next project gonna be" i ask "Its a new show ,you have a Audition for it, i have a Chemistry read the 20th" she says "ohh cool" i say "You know the directors haven't choosen anyone for the lead because they wanna see you audition" Alycia says "Wow" i say, we look at each other for a while and Maia comes over "Im gonna borrow Alycia for a second" she says i smile and i watch them walk by, i little while later Alycia comes back and she sits down this time alot closer to me "You gonna play Soccer this year" she asks me "Yeah" i say "You should go play in the Aussie league" She says jokingly "it wouldn't allow me to be in this upcoming show" i say and smile "True" she says and chuckles "I love your Aussie accent" i say, she smiles and says "Thank you". We talk the rest of the party. At 1AM I look at her "I have training tomorrow morning so I'm gonna head out i grab her phone and put my number in she smiles, "ill text you" she says, I leave and go back home. I soon go to sleep.
I wake up at 5AM i drink a protein shake I run 5 miles, I go to the gym and lift weights and I do some agility training, then some soccer drills. I get done at 9AM, i go home and get a shower i see i have a text

Alycia
A:hey I was wondering do you wanna grab some coffee today
Me:Yeah sure, i just got done with training ill meet you in 20

I put on this

I drive to the coffee shop and I see Alycia is already there sitting down with 2 coffees, i walk over to her and i sit down "Here is your coffee, Venti Chocolate Cookie Crumble Crème Frappuccino with 7 Frappuccino Chips, Extra Mocha Drizzle, 2 pum...

I drive to the coffee shop and I see Alycia is already there sitting down with 2 coffees, i walk over to her and i sit down "Here is your coffee, Venti Chocolate Cookie Crumble Crème Frappuccino with 7 Frappuccino Chips, Extra Mocha Drizzle, 2 pumps Vanilla Syrup, 6 pumps Mocha Syrup, 1 pump White Chocolate mocha syrup" Alycia says "Wow you got one of my favorites" i say "Lucky guess" she says and we both laugh.
Alycia: So have you chosen a team yet
Me:Nope, I've been looking at Angel City since its in L.A
Alycia:What would you do with your 2 million house in North Carolina
Me:Sell it
Alycia: thats fair