Training before the first World Cup game

Today is 9th of June and we have practice at 9AM so I get up and get dressed and i head down to breakfast we get our food, and  i sit next to Emily and Lindsey and i see Mal sitting next to Alex and Allie. "Have you guys even started wedding planning" Emily asks "Nope" i say blankly "Well am I gonna be in the wedding" Emily says jokingly "Yeah probably" i say looking up. When we get finished eating we get our training gear on and we go to training. -------------------------------------------------------------
At 11AM when training ends the team does some recovery, me, Tobin, Mal, and Carli do an Icebath for 15 minutes and we join recovery with the rest of the team. At 1:30PM we finish recovery so we head back to the hotel and we have the rest of the day free. When we get back to the hotel i get a shower and i sit on my bed and Emily, and Lindsey are on their phones,I stand up and go to my suitcase "Where are you going" Lindsey asks "Im going to go on a run" i say,"You guys are more than welcome to come" i say "No, im fine" Emily and Lindsey say. I put on running clothes on and i put my Airpods in and i head out of the hotel and i listen to music as i run. I run 5 miles in around 30 minutes, i don't wanna go back to the hotel so I go to the teams Weightlifting facility they rented out for this tournament and I lift weights for 2 hours. When I get finished take my tank top off leaving me in my sports bra and I jog back to the hotel and i go up to my hotel room, i open the door and i see the whole team is in my room i step into my room and i stand there "How was your run" Emily asks "It was good, i went to lift weights too" i say with an attitude "Whats your problem" Morgan asks "Nothing" i say coldly "What are you guys doing" i ask "We were doing team bonding and we didn't know you went on a run" Alex says "Ohh okay I see Mal looking at me and she checks me out and she looks at my abs  and she smiles and i smile back at her, I sit on my bed and I take my shoes off and I see the team continues to talk. "You know you don't have to flaunt your body" Ash says jokingly "I don't try to' I say smiling "If I had your body I would too though" Allie says "I bet Mal likes it" Kelley says and we start laughing. We talk for a couple hours and eventually the team leaves and the only ones are left is my roommates, I get a shower and I lay on my bed i see it's 5PM I scroll through Instagram for a while and i see Presley pops up on my phone for a FaceTime I answer it and i see Emily and Lindsey jump on my bed i answer the FaceTime.
Presley:Hey
Me:Hey, Whats up?
Presley:I just want to say good luck, and if Canada and USA face off in the final I just wanna say I love you.
Me:I know, and if we do face eachother its all business.
Presley:Yeah.
Me: I love you Pres, Tell Brittany I love her too
Presley:You know that Zander, Mom, Dad, and your dad is gonna be at all of USA'S and Canadas games
Me:I didn't know that but that's amazing
Presley:Don't you think its funny Mom, and you're dad are divorced but are still friends?
Me:Its kinda hard to not be friends when all your kids are soccer Superstars
Presley:True. When the World Cup is over we need to hang out
Me:Yeah, Emily, and Lindsey think you're hilarious
(Emily comes into Phone view)
Emily:Yeah you're so fucking funny
Presley:Thanks, I get it from Avery
Me:Aww stop
(I Laugh)
Presley:You could switch to Canadas team
Me:No, im good, why don't you switch teams
Presley:Good point
Me:Its getting late and I have training tomorrow, Tell Brittany i said hi, Goodnight
I hang up and sit my phone down and i go to sleep.

I wake up at 7AM, I eat breakfast and at 8:30AM the team goes to training, when we get to the field, we put our gear on and we start training till 11AM after we practice on the field we head to the Cardio and the weight room, "Alright we are gonna run for 30 minutes, Don't push yourself to hard we do have a game tomorrow" Dawn says we all get on the treadmill and we start running, after 30 minutes Dawn sees to who ran the most Alex had 5 Miles, Kelley had 5.2 Miles, and i had 6 Miles. "Okay Avery doesn't count she literally could run forever and not get tired" Kelley says. We go to the weights "Okay laides light weight big reps, who wants to go first" Dawn says 'I'll go" i say and i get on the bench press "what weight do you wanna start with" The other Trainor says "Umm 100 pounds" i say "Light reps Bennett" Dawn says "That is light" i say "Okay, Lets go 75 Pounds first" Dawn says "Fine" i say "Do 25 reps, then we can up the weight" Dawn says. Dawn puts the weight on and i get ready to start lifting, i easily do the 25 reps and i get off the bench press ajd all the other girls do 30 pounds and 50 reps. Most of the girls get up to 75 pounds with 20 reps but Ash got 85 pounds with 15 reps, i got 150 pounds with 30 reps. We do a couple more weight exercises and we go to the recovery room and we all get into an Icebath for 20 minutes. We get out and we head to the hotel and we have the rest of the day free for the game tomorrow.