World Cup Final, Arriving back in the US

A/N Skipping the detail of the other WC games but will give the scores and number of goals.
In first game vs Thailand we won 15-0.
In the 13th minute Alex Morgan scored Assisted by Kelley O'Hara.
In the 17th minute i scored.
In the 20th minute Rose Lavelle scored Assisted by Alex Morgan.
In the 32nd minute Lindsey Horan scored assisted by Sam Mewis.
In the 50th minute Sam Mewis scored Assisted by Megan Rapinoe.
In the 53rd minute Alex Morgan scored.
In the 54th minute Sam Mewis scored.
In the 56th minute Rose Lavelle Scored assisted by Sam Mewis.
In the 74th minute Alex Morgan scored Assisted by Christen Press.
In the 79th minute Megan Rapinoe scored assisted by Mal Pugh.
In the 81th minute Alex Morgan scored assisted by Megan Rapinoe.
In the 84th minute Mal Pugh Scored asssisted by Alex Morgan.
In the 87th minute Alex Morgan scored.
In the 89th minute I scored assisted by Emily Sonnet.
In the 92nd minute Carli Lloyd scored assisted by Alex Morgan.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In the win vs Chile we won 5-0
In the 5th minute Mal Pugh scored assisted by Me.
In the 11 minute Carli Lloyd scored.
In the 26th minute Julie Ertz scored assisted by Tierna Davidson.
In the 35th minute Carli Lloyd scored assisted by Tierna Davidson.
In the 54th minute I scored assisted by Lindsey Horan.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In the Win vs Sweden we won 2-0
In the 3rd minute Lindsey Horan scored assisted by Sam Mewis.
In the 50th minute the opponent scored a goal in our goal by accident.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In the Round Of 16 we won vs Spain 3-1
In the 7th minute Megan Rapinoe got a penalty kick goal.
In the 50th minute i scored a goal.
In the 76th minute Megan Rapinoe scored another goal.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In the Quater-Final win vs France we won 3-1.
In the 5th minute Megan Rapinoe scored a goal.
In the 47th minute i scored a goal.
In the 65th minute Megan Rapinoe scored assisted by Tobin Heath.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In the Semi-Final vs England we won 1-3.
In the 10th minute Christen Press scored assisted by Kelley O'Hara.
In the 17th minute Mal Pugh scored Assisted by Me.
In the 31st minute Alex Morgan scored assisted by Tobin Heath.
------------------------------------------------------------
Today we play the Netherlands in the Final and we are excited. I wake up at 7AM and i get into the Shower and i get dressed and head down to breakfast, I sit next to Emily "Are you ready" I ask "Yeah im so ready to get this win" She replies. When we get finished eating we go to film for the game today. When we get done with Film, we head to "Parc Olympique Lyonnais", when we get there we head to the locker room, we get our warmup gear on and we head out.
--------------------------------------------------------------
When the game starts i hug Mal before I go onto the pitch I look at Megan and Alex "Calm down, Your shaking" Megan says "Im fucking nervous" i say Megan and Alex come over to hug me i smile and get ready for the ref to blow the whistle.
In the 16th minute i see a ball coming my way i bounce it off my chest and do a bicycle kick to the ball and send it to the left corner of the goal. I run over to the sidelines to the team and do a backflip and high five the team.
In the 24th minute i score again i hug my teammates.
In the 61st minute Megan Rapinoe scores a goal.
In the 69th minute Rose Lavelle scores a goal assisted by Sam Mewis.
When the 90th minute whistle blows the team runs onto the field, Mal runs up to me and jumps in my arms and i hug her, The team comes over and hugs me "We did it bitches" Ash says and we all laugh, we see Confetti falling and we jump up and down and we are having a good time, we receive our medals and Megan gets her Golden Ball, and Golden Boot award, Alex gets her Sliver Boot award, i get my Fifa World Cup Young Player award, Fifa Bronze Boot, and the Silver Ball, and Rose Lavelle gets the Bronze Ball award and we take pictures with our awards, and we go into the locker room and Alex, And Megan put their awards down,But i hold my 3 awards, Ash and every one has their phones out, Their is beer everywhere, but me, Mal and Tierna are underage so we can't drink. Ash brings her phone over "We won bitches" She says taking a video for her stories "Yes we did" i say kissing my awards "Look at little big shot over thier taking awards from people that are much older then her, soon she is gonna take Pinoes awards" Ash says and i laugh "Damn and you can't drink" Ash says "Ehh its fine" i say I get my phone out and we all blow our stories up, i go over and sit down and sit my awards down with Rose, Alex, and Megans and I see Mal come over and she is dancing, I laugh and smile at her, their is music blasting and we all are yelling the lyrics living our best lives, Pinoe is doing a press conference and we all start saying "We want Pinoe, We want Pinoe" When Pinoe comes in we spray champagne agian and we all take a picture in the floor.