Baby girls born, Karen and Horace

A/N: it deleted my work and it was such a detailed Chapter so I'm not gonna spend 5 hours on a chapter so I'll try to at least make it decent.

North Carolina won the NWSL championship and i won MVP agian. Mal has been doing great with the pregnancy she is moody sometimes but thats expected, we are in Quarantine in North Carolina. On April 25th Mal gave birth to Willow at 4:30AM and Ava at 4:33AM, Willow was 9Ibs2ozs 23 inches and Ava was 9Ibs6ozs 23 inches the Twins took my last name.
------------------------------------------------------------

Its been 15 days since the Twins have been born and today is Mothers day and North Carolina Courage is opening training up tomorrow, Alex Morgan has gave birth to Charlie on May 7th.
I wake up to the sound of babies crying i see Mal is sleeping i look at the baby monitor and see Ava is crying i look at the time 3:30AM i sigh and i go to the babies room i pick Ava up and i make her a bottle and i rock her back to sleep and i fall alseep in the rocker with me holding Ava.
I wake back up to a light flash in my face,i open my eyes and see Mal is taking a picture of me holding Ava in the rocker, "Come here" i say Mal comes over and i kiss her "What time is it" i ask in my morning raspy voice "7:30AM" Mal says taking Ava from my arms and putting her in her crib, i stand up and i walk over to Mal and i put my hands on her hips and my forehead on hers "I love you, and we need to kick wedding planning into gear" i say "We can today" Mal says i smile and i walk out to the kitchen i start to make Smoothies for me and Mal when I get finished i walk into the girls room and i see Mal holding Willow i hand her a smoothie "Thank you baby" she says, i smile and reply "Your welcome, Happy Mothers day, Mon seul et unique" Mal looks at me confused "What does that mean" she asks "My one and only" i say as i leave the room to get a shower, when i get out the shower i get changed and i see Ava and Willow are sleeping i smile and i go into the living room and i sit next to Mal "Are you excited for training to start back up tomorrow" i ask "Yeah, im ready, Babe I miss my family, our parents haven't even seen the girls" Mal says "I know baby, its gonna be okay" i say and i kiss Mals forehead "I'm gonna be downstairs if you need me" i say. I walk downstairs and i call Mals mom Karen
Karen:Hi Avery, How's my grand babies
Me:Good, Really good, I gotta question,if I can get you and Horace on a plane to North Carolina would you?
Karen:Yeah, why whats wrong?
Me:Mal misses you guys so much
Karen:Ohh okay, what about your family?
Me:They are out of the country in Canada and England
Karen:ohh okay.
Me:So ill see if I can get plane tickets, and its a surprise for Mal
Karen:Okay
I hang up and i go to look for plane tickets,I find tickets for a flight in 3 hours i text Karen the details and tell her I'll pick her up at the airport and i run on the treadmill for a while. I get finished and i come upstairs and I sit with Mal on the couch and we watch tv occasionally having to check on the Twins.

I get a reminder on my phone and it says "Pick up Karen and Horace" i look down at it i smile "Hey Mal I'm going to the store for Ice cream do you want some "Umm yeah that would be perfect" she says i smile and grab the keys and i start to drive to the airport.
When I get to the airport i wait for the flight to land, when it lands i wait patiently and after 45 minutes i see Karen and Horace i smile and they walk over to me "Its good to see you" Karen says ingulping me into a hug "You too guys, i told Mal I was going to the store for ice cream so I still need to go get Ice cream" i say laughing "Thats fine" Horace says "Happy mothers day" i say to Karen she smiles and i help with their luggage and we drive to the store i go into the store i get Ben and Jerrys ice cream and i get flowers and a mother's day card and i get back in the car and i drive to our house, when we get there i say "you guys hide beside the door and ill tell you guys to come out" i say, we all go to the door and Karen and Horace hide off to the side of the door, i open the door "Mal come here quick" i say "Okay hold on" she says, soon after I hear her come over to me "i have a surprise for you" i say "What is it" Mal says looking around i motion for Karen and Horace to come out from the side Mal sees them and she hugs them and doesn't let go, she lets go a while later "How did you do this" she asks Karen "Don't look at me it was all Avery" I smile and Mal hugs me "Thank you babe" she says "Thats not the only thing" i say, I go to the car and get the flowers, card, and ice cream and i give it to Mal, she smiles "Ugh you're the best" She says, "Lets get inside so you can see the twins" i say bringing Karen and Horace inside "Wow, Nice house" Horace says, i chuckle. I go bring Karen and Horace into the Twins room and i say "I'll leave you guys for your grandparents time, the guest room is right next door, thats where you'll be staying" i say and i leave the room and i sit next to Mal on the couch and we start to finish what we were watching and ice cream, we fall asleep at 11PM.