Field Hockey, Cross Country, Struggles, and the Fatigue

I'm flying out to North Carolina for the start of my freshman szn today, im on my way to the Airport. Me and Mal have Spent 99% of our time together, she is already in L.A her school started a week ago. When I get to the Airport i go through security and wait for my flight, I go on Twitter and i see a bunch of tweets like "Did any of us know that the USWNT star Avery Bennett is a multi sport Athlete, how many sports will she play".
I roll my eyes and I start seeing way more tweets about it, and I'm getting texts from everyone i shut my phone off and i get onto my plane.
When I arrive in North Carolina, I get into a Uber and head to my dorm and I sit down on my bed and i decide to tweet my response to all these tweets
Avery Bennett @AveryBennett19
I would just like to say I've got offered to play, Soccer, Basketball, Softball, Field Hockey, Track, and Cross Country, I would also like to say I'm going to play Soccer, Field Hockey, Cross Country at the D1 College level, i was going to play Basketball but due to the NWSL Draft I won't be eligible to participate in Basketball, Hope this cleared everything up.
I sigh and I put my phone on charge and I look around my room due to the fact that me and Mal came 2 months early to get my dorm ready. School starts tomorrow, and I have Field Hockey practice tomorrow, i get changed and i go to sleep.
I wake up and i get dressed putting on

I get my phone and i walk out the door and see i have a text from Mal
Mal❤
Mal:Goodmorning babe, I just wanna say have a good day, and FaceTime me tonight, and I love you
Me: Goodmoring, im on my way to class, and I love you too.
I put my phone up and i walk to my first class English.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Its September 25th, and Cross Country season has already started, i never have free time because im going from Field Hockey practice to Cross country practice, to Field Hockey games to Cross country meets, its very draining, the good thing is, is that Field Hockey season is gonna end next month North Carolina is 2nd in the Country so we have a high chance of winning the conference title and the NCAA championship, in Cross country im ranked 3rd in the country. Today I have a field Hockey game at UCLA, so I get to see Mal before my game, we haven't seen eachother since last month, and tomorrow the National team is flying to Minnesota, because the Minnesota Lynxs have invited us to a practice of theirs and a game the next day. I'm currently in a Hotel with the Field Hockey team, we have 4 hours before we have to be at the Stadium for the game, i get ready.

 I'm currently in a Hotel with the Field Hockey team, we have 4 hours before we have to be at the Stadium for the game, i get ready

And I go to meet Mal at a Coffe Shop, when I get to the Coffee shop I see mal is on her phone sitting outside with her back facing me i FaceTime her standing 30 feet away from her Mal: Are you almost hereMe:Yeah, I miss you Mal: I miss you too I w...

Mal: Are you almost here
Me:Yeah, I miss you
Mal: I miss you too
I walk up behind her
Me:I'm here
She puts her phone dowm stands up and hugs me "We have like 30 minutes before the fans find out we are here" Mal says "Okay" i say I get my phone out and I video me and Mal and I say Buddies reunited at last and she laughs and i post it to my Instagtam story and Tag her. We chat for a while "My dorm is like 2 blocks down, we can hang out until you have to go to the stadium" she says "Okay thats fine" i throw my drink away and we start walking to her dorm. Once we get there I sit on her couch "Hows School going" i ask her "Ehh good, Would be better if you didn't live all the way over in NC" She says laughing "Yeah its gonna be okay, Soccer starts in a couple months and we play eachother a couple times" i say.
We talk for what seems like forever "Look at the time i gotta go, but you're gonna be at the game right" i ask "Of course wouldn't miss it" she says i kiss her and i head for the stadium. I get to the stadium and i head to our lockeroom and i see my team and they are getting ready i get ready and we do our pregame stuff and we head out onto the field they announce our names and stuff he gets to my name "Here is the 6'3, 160, all Muscle, Striker, Number 19, Averyyy Benetttt"
I get ready he announces the rest of the Starting Lineup and The the game starts
------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of the game we won 2-1 and I scored both goals at the end of the game, i go to the locker room with the team we talk, i go to the hotel and i get my stuff and I go back to Mals Dorm because we have a flight to catch at 5AM Tomorrow morning to Minnesota.
When we get back to Mals Dorm its 11PM so we go straight to sleep.
I wake up at 4AM and get Mal up we get dressed and we drive to LAX airport. When we get onto the plane me and Mal go to sleep since the flight is around 4 hours.
We wake up just as we are landing in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we get off the plane and we see the team is there. We head to the Hotel. When we get to the hotel Jill gives us roommates "Okay ladies these Hotels are huge, that means the rooms are huge, Kelley, Avery, Allie, Sam; Lindsey, Emily are rooming together. Abby, Mal, Morgan, Julie, Crystal, Casey are rooming together. Megan, Alex, Becky, Rose, Ash, Jane are rooming together. Carli, Ali, Lynn, Alyssa, Christen, Tobin are rooming together. Tomorrow morning we will go to the Lynxs facility for their practice, then the day after they have a game and we will go and we have Courtside tickets, now go up to your rooms and relax or go out, have fun, meet in the lobby at 7AM tomorrow" Jill walks off me and the girls im rooming with go up to our room we sit our stuff down and we sit down "Didnt you get a scholarship to play Basketball" Lindsey asks me "Umm yeah I'm a Multi Sport Athlete, I could go pro in basketball if I wanted to" i say "Why Soccer" Allie says "I had to choose my senior year between Soccer, Basketball, Softball, and it just hit me and it was Soccer" i say "I'll be back im gonna go check something real quick. I leave the room and i see there is a Starbucks beside the hotel i get my roommates a coffee and i go back up to my room i sit the coffees down on the table as you walk in the room, i see the girls have disappeared "Allie, Kelley" where are you i walk over to the bed and Kelley jumps out at me with her videoing it "Ahhh, Mother Fucker" i say and Kelley laughs "Not funny, I brought you coffee, Jeez" I sit down on the bed and i scroll through Instagram I see its getting late and that all the girls are asleep so I go to sleep.