2019 She Believes

Today is February 27th and today is the first SheBelives game in Chester Pennsylvania, we play Japan.
--------------------------------------------------------------
When we get to the field for the game we get out of the bus, and we go to the lockerroom and we get our warmup gear on and we go out to warmup, when we get done warming up we go to the lockeroom and we get our uniforms on and we go out.
When the game starts i look at Megan on the bench due to her hamstring, and i get focused on the game.
In the 17th minute there is a ball coming to me and i go to jump up to get the ball to head it into the goal and i jump up as the ball approaches and i head the ball into the goal and i see that i jumped over Risa Shimizu a 5'3 Japanese Defender i hear the crowd go "oooooo" the ref just looks at me and I hug Mal who is playing In Midfield this game and I hug the rest of my team.
In the 23rd minute im dribbling the ball down the field looking for someone to make a cross pass and i see Lindsey Horan open so I make a pass to her and i all the sudden I feel my legs go from under me and i fall to the ground and I see Lindsey scored, I throw my hands up and i see Mal is arguing with the ref, and im just lying there because I hit my tailbone but I get up and i go over to the ref and he throws the yellow card up for the defender that took my legs out from under me after the ball was passed.
Nobody else scores in the 1st half.
In the 69th minute i score again, making the score 3-0.
In the 75th minute they move me to defender, which I'm fine with because I can defend really good. And Becky Saurebrunn goes out of the game and Carli Lloyd goes in for Becky and goes to the Foward spot.
In the 85th minute i see a Japanese Foward coming my way i step in front and get the ball from her and i pass it to Lindsey Horan.
At the 90th minute we win 3-0, i have to do a post-game interview with Carli Lloyd so i go over to the interviewer
Interviewer:How do you think the team played Carli
Carli:This team played fantastic, we played smart and took advantage of all the possessions.
Interviewer:So Avery how do you feel about Coach Ellis putting you all over the field.
Me:Well I love it, it just showed how good of a player I am, wherever I am on the field i make a difference, whether it be foward, Midfield, or in the back, If you put me in the back, tue opposite team isn't scoring any goals.
Interviewer:And you're only 20, Carli what do you think about the younger ones on the team.
Carli:I think the USWNT has a bright future whether it be Avery, Abby, Mal, Tierna, Emily, Emily, Rose, Sam, Or Lindsey, This team has a future of bright stars.
Interviewer:Thank you guys.
After the interview we go to the lockeroom and i sit down and listen to Jill talk for a while, when she is done, we get chamged and we head to the hotel. I get a shower and i see Mal is already asleep on the couch, I pick her up and lay her on the bed and put the blanket over her and i cuddle into her and i go to sleep.
I wake up at 7:30 and I get dressed in sweats and i wait for Mal to get dressed and we head down to breakfast before we get on a plane to Nashville, Tennessee. When we get done eating we head to the Airport and we get onto the plane. I go to sleep because we heave training in a couple hours.
I wake up when we land, we get onto the bus and we head to the hotel and i see im rooming with Emily. I go to my hotel room and i get dressed for training and I get back onto the bus and we head to training. When we get done with training the team gets into an Ice Bath, when we get done with Ice Baths we go back to the hotel.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Today is March 2 and we have a game today vs England for the SheBelives cup. We are on the bus to the game right now, when we get to the field we do our warmups and we get our jerseys on do our pre-Whistle stuff. They have me at Defender today just seeing if I can actually play it.
As soon as the game starts a England Foward comes down the field with the ball i make a tackle to get the ball away from her, i do that every single time a person comes down my side.
In the 15th minute Alex Morgan scores
In the 27th minute Lindsey Horan scores.
In the 35th minute Tobin Heath scores.
At halftime Jill says I'm going to play Foward.
In the 53rd minute i score making the score 4-0.
Nobody else scores the rest of the game and we win 4-0.
-------------------------------------------------------------
If we win this game today we win the SheBelives Cup because we have the most points. Today is March 5th and we play Brazil. Before the game i pull Mal aside "You know i love you right" i say "Yes I know" Mal says i kiss her and we go back with the team in the lockeroom.
When the game starts they have me in Midfield I stop most of the incoming Opponents trying to score goals and making progession down the field.
In the 18th minute its a corner kick and the ball comes up and i head it into the goal
-------Commentators---------------
Julie:Thats one good thing about Avery Bennetts height is that she can jump up and no other player can compete.
Meghan Klingenburg:Yeah, She is the tallest field to ever play for USWNT, She plays so skillfully
Julie:Yeah she does, she makes it look easy
Meghan:It looks like her signature goal celebration is a Backflip or Frontflip
Julie:Yeah she does do that, she is so Multi-Talented
Meghan:She just turned 20 and she is already Engaged to Mallory Pugh
Julie:Yeah, They haven't even started wedding planning, and they got engaged 1 year ago
Meghan:They are youg, and they have time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
After I scored the header I go hug my team.
In the 37th minute i get an assist to Alex Morgan.
Nobody else scores in the game.
At the end of the game we see that we have the most points because we won 3 games and all the other teams tied 1 time so they have a couple points less then us. We get our SheBelives Medal and we take pictures. We celebrate and we go to the lockeroom and we celebrate.