Season 3

Me and Mal made a Tik Tok and we think its so funny and we post alot. The season is starting back up fully, Me and Mal have spent all of our time with the Twins, they are 45 days old, Mal is gonna stay home for 2ish more months before complety coming fully back to soccer, me and Mal have also started Wedding planning.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently packing for my game in Houston and training in Houston. I finish packing i look at Mal and i put my stuff down and i hug Mal and i pick up Ava and Willow i hold them for a while and i put them back down "I'll text you when i land" i say and i walk out the door and i head to the Airport. I get to the airport and i go through security and do the regular airport things and i meet my teammates and we all head onto plane i sit next to Sam Mewis "How are the Twins" she asks "They are perfect they are 45 days old, they are still newborn" i say "Is it hard being away from them" She asks "It is, i wanna be there, but I also wanna play soccer, me and Mal have agreed that I will FaceTime all the time to see the Twins" i say. The whole team asks me questions about the Twins for a while and i take a nap.
When we land in Houston I text Mal to tell her I've landed and we head to the hotel, when we get to the hotel i hear that im rooming with Sam I don't really care because we are on the national team together. For 3 days before the first game we train everyday and i FaceTime Mal everyday 2 times a day.
        -------------------------------------------

Today is game day vs Houston at 11AM. I get at 6AM i get dressed and head down to breakfast and i sit down and i get a coffee and food and i eat.

When we get into the locker room i don't talk to anyone and I just get ready and we go out for warmups. When the game starts I smile when the camera gets to me and i put 2 fingers up for a sign of the Twins and i clap.
In the 18th I get the ball from a pass from Sam and I fake out a defender and i score i run over to the sidelines with the team and i scream "For you Ava and Willow". I hug Sam Mewis and we get back into the game
At halftime we go into the locker room and coach talks to us about how we have to keep scoring and getting open looks.
In the 48th minute Crystal Dunn gets me a cross pass and i make the goalie think I'm going left but I go right and score another goal.
At the end of the 90 minutes Houston didn't score and we scored 2 times.
We go to the locker room and the coach talks to us for awhile and we are free, me, Sam, Abby Dahlkemper, and Crystal Dunn go into an Ice Bath for 30 minutes. I get into the icebath and the rest get in and we get on our phones i go onto Instagram and i see Mal tqgged me in her story and I go to look at it and it's a video of her and the twins cheering me on when I scored my two goals and she was acting like the Twins were talking saying "Yay go Mommy" i smile and i add that onto my story "Is Mal gonna come back to soccer this season" Crystal asks "Between us in this bath, she is gonna come back in August, she'll have a little less then a half a season" i say "Thats good" Crystal says "Look at all the hate you guys are getting for not being married, and so young for having kids" Abby says and shows me her phone, I sigh "It is what it is, I wouldn't change it, I love Mal, Ava, and Willow so much" i say, "When is the wedding" Sam asks "Its  December 16th of this year we've been planning for a couple months, today after this game im sending invites out and you guys are definitely invited, ill send you details" I say "Who's in the wedding" Abby asks "You'll see" i say, we all talk for a while then we get out of the Icebath. We head to the hotel and we get our stuff and we get a shower, and we also get back on a plane to North Carolina. Before I get on the plane i see Mal texted me
Mal:I just want to say good game, I might not be awake when you get home.
Me:I love you, ill be home soon, goodnight babe.

I turn my phone off and i wait for takeoff, I sleep the whole flight. I wake up and see we are landing i check the time 2AM I sigh knowing Mal will be asleep, i quickly get off the plane and get an Uber to my house, when I get home i go inside put my clothes up and i get into bed and i start to fall asleep and i hear the Twins start crying, i get outta bed and i go to their room i pick Ava up and i change her diaper and i put her back in her crib, and i feed Willow and i put her back to bed, i go to me and Mals bedroom i kiss her forehead and she opens her eyes "Mhh, Hey" She says "Shhh" I say and i get under the covers and i put my arms around Mal and we go back to sleep.