Leaving The Team

Yesterday was the last day of training camp in today we all going home,  We have to be at the airport in one hour so we're saying goodbyes and getting on the bus and going to the airport, im packing up my suitcase and I feel someone hugging me from the back I turn around and see its Mal, I pick her up and i hug her i let her down, "I'm gonna miss you" She says as I'm packing my suitcase "You do know me live like 20 minutes away from eachother right" i say laughing she smiles and we head down to the lobby and Jill is standing their "Okay ladies i have the Official 2017 SheBelives Roster" i listen very carefully and i hear mine and Mals Name, i feel someone jump onto me i look and its Mal u smile and i hold her, we laugh and we get onto the bus to go to the Airport, me and Mal take selfies on the bus and post them tagging eachother. When we get to the Airport we say bye to everyone and me, Lindsey, and Mal get on the Airplane heading to Colorado. Me and Mal talk the whole time we are on the plane and when we land we say our goodbyes and she goes to her parents that are here to pick her up and i go to my dad, "How was it" he asks "It was great, i made the official roster" he hugs me and we get in the car and we drive home, When I get home i put my clothes up and i take a shower. I get changed into Sweats and I go onto Instagram for a while and i see the Teams Story its all me and Mal being dumb with eachother. I smile and i go to bed.