Sperm Donor and Fertility

We've been back with club teams for a while and today me and Mal are in Los Angeles because they have the best fertility Clinic and Sperm Donors today we pick our Sperm Donor.
I wake up at 7AM and Mal is still asleep, I go grab Coffee and see Mal just got up, i hand her coffee to her "Aww thanks babe" She says "You're welcome, let's get ready and head out" i say.
When we get ready we get in the car and we head to the Sperm bank, when we walk in we sign a couple papers and we wait for them to call our names "Avery Bennett and Mallory Bennett" i smile at the thought of Mal with my name i whisper in Mals name "Mhh I like that on you" she smiles and we head into the room, we go over what we want "We want around same Skin tone, and similar Qualities, and face features, and preferably more on the Athletic side" I say the nurse smiles and hands us pictures of a couple men and we choose a man that looks alot like Mal, He is 23, Very Athletic, Brown eyes, Very Healthy. When we pick the man me and Mal smile at each other.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the 17th of July and we are inserting my Fertilized Egg in Mals uterues. Me and Mal get up early and we get dressed and head to the fertility Clinic and we wait till they call us back once we get back they tell us after 24 hours we should take a Pregnancy test and we should be set, when they start inserting the egg Mal reaches for my hand and i hold her hand, and whole process is about 30 minutes, when the doctor is done she wishes us the best and we head home. We lay around the whole day and just cuddle and watch Tv, we fall asleep at like 3AM.
I wake up at 10AM and I see Mal is wrapped around my torso I reach for my phone and see Mal opens her eyes i smile and i hear her sexy raspy moring voice "Good morning" She says i kiss her forehead she gets up and goes to the bathroom and she comes out 5 minutes later "Close your eyes" She says i close my eyes "Put your hand out" She says i put my hand out i feel something in my hand i open my eyes its a Pregnancy test and I flip it over and it reads "Pregnant" i smile and i hug Mal "We are gonna be moms" i say Mal smiles and Hugs me Mal gets a call "Hello" "Ohh okay" "Thank you goodbye" is all I hear "I got traded to North Carolina" i smile as she says that i pick her up and hug her "Who did you get traded for" i ask  "Jaelene Hinkle, and Jessica McDonald" she says "Not to be rude, the whole team didn't like Hinkle, she is so Homophobic" i say.