Aphmau's Ex-Crush/Wedding Bells

Start from the beginning

"I WAS HERE FIRST!" Kawaii~Chan yells.

"No, you weren't!" Kim snaps. "I've been watching her since last night!"

We all turn to stare at her.

She goes white. "I... m-m-mean... I... I dreamt I was here...Yeah!" Her gaze turns to us. "Why are YOU here??"

"I'M HER MOTHER, I'M SUPPOSED TO HELP HER PLAN!" Sylvanna yells.

"But, I didn't---" Aph tries.

"I've known her since high school!" Kawaii~Chan yells.

"I've known her since high school too!" Lucinda snaps.

"Me too! And I never accidentally cursed her!" I chime in.

"I'VE KNOWN HER SINCE---" Kim stops. "I mean, no one even cared if I existed in high school, so... yeah."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE, I WOULD HAVE CARED IF YOU'D PUT YOURSELF OUT A LITTLE MORE!" I protest, but everyone is yelling now, and I only catch a few words here and there. Lucinda says something about being most fashionable, and Aphmau says something then leaves, Sylvanna calling after her, "MIJA!"

This could be complicated.

________________________________

"I gotta admit, I needed this break." I sigh. "I'm sorry if I bother you guys."

"Aw, don't worry, baby sister!" Garroth chuckles. "You're my least annoying sibling!"

"HEY!" Zane says.

"You're not the most annoying either, Zane."

"Oh! Vylad?"

"Yup!"

I laugh. "He can be, I guess. Aaron, Travis, are you guys sure you don't mind me hanging out with you? I needed to get away from Lucinda, Kim, Kawaii~Chan, and Sylvanna. They're all in a frenzy over the wedding, and I actually found myself wanting to join in earlier today."

Garroth gasps.

"I know." I say sadly. "It was awful."

Zane shudders. "Violet, interested in wedding stuff? Oh, the horror!"

"Oh, shut up." I giggle. "You know what I meant."

"By the way, Aaron, congrats on the engagement!" Travis says.

"Thanks." Aaron says, smiling.

"I'M SO EXCITED!" Garroth squeals. "LIKE---none of my friends or anyone I know has gotten married!"

"Mom and dad are married." Zane points out.

"Yeah, but I wasn't born for it!" Garroth says. "This is going to be like, the first wedding ever between ALL of us!"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Zane says.

"I hope I don't cry at the wedding." Garroth says, sniffling. "It's just two people sharing their love for each other, forever! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"

"Oh, calm down, ya big baby." I giggle. "If you're this enthusiastic about Aaron and Aphmau's wedding, how'll you react to mine? And Zane's when he gets hitched?"

Garroth's eyes sparkle. "CAN I BE THE FLOWER GIRL??" He squeals.

I have a vivid mental image of Garroth in a sparkly gold dress, his hair in pigtails, throwing pink rose petals on all my guest's heads. "Definitely not."