We headed inside the resort

"This room is mine!" Madison yelled and everyone followed claiming bedrooms.
"Wait no one picked the master bedroom? I guess it's ours now." I said to Grayson.
"Well I guess the early bird doesn't always get the worm." He said placing down the luggage.

We all changed into our bikinis and the boys changed into their swimming shorts.
I wore a sexy red one piece bikini attached on the side of the waist.

We headed to the yacht that was waiting at the pier

We headed to the yacht that was waiting at the pier. It was a huge billion dollar yacht that the I had rented for my birthday. We got in and the servers gave us all rosés. I sipped on my drink while I toured the yacht. It was amazing and there was something new in every corner.

I went up to the deck where everyone was waiting.
"Sofia come on! We're jumping!" Grayson yelled at me from the other side.
"I wanna tan!" I yelled.
"Come on! It'll be fun!" He yelled.
"I don't-" I started but Grayson suddenly ran up to me and grabbed me by my waist, lifting me in the air.
"Hey let go of me!" I said playfully laughing.
I held on to him as we jumped 50ft down into the water and hit the ocean with a splash.
"Woohoo!" I yelled with a huge smile plastered on my face.
"See I told you it would be fun!" Grayson said.
Ethan and Corey also backflipped into the ocean.
I was happy that the twins and Corey were going back to being friends.
The captains crew lowered down some jetskis for us.
We had a lot of fun water skiing, jet skiing, kayaking and snorkeling all day in the water. Soon it was sunset and we went back up.
I watched the dolphins in the ocean swim by us so gracefully in the sunset. Italy was truly magical.
We went inside and got ready for my birthday dinner. All us girls helped each other get ready. I was wearing a beautiful pink sparkling one piece set with my hair tied in a long ponytail in the back.