pray

Jaden x Josh
I pray to god I die in my sleep
*depression*
(edited)

Jaden was sitting in his room depressed as can be with his boyfriend Josh. the two got together because they are the same person but still very different.

Josh is transgender and loves to dress however he wants he says clothes don't have a gender, and they don't Jaden had a drug issue and Josh was his way to get sober, he wanted to get sober for him

Jaden also had bipolar depression, so this episode of depression was a normal thing. Josh was sad because he didn't like seeing Jaden sad. but they did everything together and that includes this.

"I pray to god I die in my sleep" Jaden sang as he wrote the lyrics down on a sheet of paper

" really?" Josh asked.

" yeah sometimes but I don't wanna leave you," Jaden said looking back at his boyfriend who was laying on the bed.

" cool," Josh said as he lit a blunt.

" oo let me hit it," Jaden said. Josh handed him the blunt and Jaden took a couple of hits

———

Josh had been thinking about the words that Jaden had said a few hours ago. He began to cry cause if he lost his best friend and boyfriend he would want to die in his sleep. but he knew Jaden meant it figuratively. at least he hoped. he just fell back on the bed and curled into a little ball and cried himself to sleep.

———

about 30 minutes later Jaden comes into the room and continues to write his song,

"I pray to god I don't die in my sleep," Jaden said as he wrote more lyrics down and played a tune on the guitar Josh woke up as soon as he heard the guitar playing but just stayed the position he was in. once he heard those words he let out a sigh of relief. which was loud enough that Jaden heard.

" bubba I know you're awake...what's wrong," Jaden asked as he crawled into bed with his boyfriend.

" don't die please" Josh whispered loud enough for Jaden to hear.

"bubba it's how I felt for a little bit but I don't want to now I have too much to lose," Jaden said placing kisses on their Joshes neck. Josh softly giggled at the tickling feeling

"I know but it scares me, the thought of losing you scares me. you are the only person who accepted me other than my dad and really the only other person who knows" Josh confessed to Jaden

"I know Bubba and I would never think about leaving you like that" Jaden placed a kiss on Joshes lips.

" I love you too much Joshy," Jaden said.

" I love you too Jaden," Josh said snuggling into his boyfriend.

the two cuddled and laughed for the night just talking about life and getting deep with each other. they had done this many times when they were just friends, but it's now something they do regularly.

they wouldn't want it any other way

———
the two slept perfectly through the night, Josh did get up every once in a while to check on Jaden and make sure he was still alive.

———
it was around 11:30 am when Jaden came barging into the room. Startling Josh from his thoughts.

" Joshy wanna smoke with me," Jaden said pulling out some cigarettes for himself and weed for Josh.

" Sure why not," Josh said with a blank tone.

" i-is something wrong," Jaden asked as he lit the cigarette and blunt

" I just hope you know how much I love you," Josh said looking at Jaden.

"I love you too bubs but what's wrong," Jaden asked as he took a drag of the cigarette

" it's- I don't know, like one minute I feel fine the next in depressed as shit," Josh said taping the blunt

" well I don't know how to help you there but I'm always here for you," Jaden whispered into Joshes ear.

" and that wet ass pussy" Jaden whispered as he nibbles on Joshes ear

" Really Jaden," Josh said as he looked over to his boyfriend.

" what it's true you know it" Josh just laughed at the statement

the two laughed and smoked, talked, and giggled for the rest of the day, and Jaden did get some wet ass pussy that night

(also if you got offended by me saying Josh has a wet ass pussy I'm sorry, I respect all trans people and would never actually say that it was just for laughs. it's about the song)

no update Monday and Tuesday but back on Wednesday

yee, hoped you enjoyed

18k reads damn bubs 🥺

again I won't be posting from the 31st to the 2nd so if you have a request it will be done sometime around then.

bye hoes