bitches all on my dick

Griffin x Kio
(edited)
smut, omegaverse.

Griffins pov
I walk through the upstairs halls with the small scent of heat hitting me as I walk.

Either there are some girls are over or one of the boys is in heat. I go to Josh's and Jaden's room and ask if Anthony's in heat and they said not for like another 2 weeks.

I then go to Bryce's room and ask if he's had any bithces over and he hasn't because he's got something with Tayler right now.

I then think of the only person I haven't seen or heard from for like 2 days Kio. I walk past my room and get to his and the smell is strong I knock and nothing I then say I'm coming in and still nothing.

I open the door and see him sitting on the bed curled up with blankets and crying with AirPods in. We have always had something special just never said anything about it.

I walk over to him to comfort him and he latches right to my side we sit and cuddle for a few minutes and then the smell hits me.

I want this boy, and I want him now I rotate us so we are now spooning, and my dick is against his ass. He looks back at me and smirks knowing what I'm doing I flip him over and I get on top of him.

"Is this what you want?" I say in a deep voice he says "yes" with a small whimper.

I begin to kiss him then I move down his neck leaving hickeys in places I know they'll be visible. I trail down to his pelvic area and pull his sweats off leaving him with his boner.

I swirl my tongue around the tip and he lets out a whine and then sucks the tip a bit and he moans softly

"Griff I need you now, stop fucking with me" I do as he says and take all of him in I suck him off for a few minutes and I can feel his cock twitch as he's almost at his climax I pick up the pace a bit ad then slow down and repeat before he fills my mouth with his cum.

I make my way back up to his lips and give him a kiss him now being satisfied with the pleasure I gave him.

I fall next to him and pull us together so we are now cuddling and he buries his face in my neck and wraps his small arms around me.

we cuddle for the next five or ten minutes until I have to get up to go do work.

Kios pov

As griffin gets up cause he has some work to do I get up to go get in the shower because I don't like the feeling of heat sweat on my body.

While I'm halfway through my shower I hear my bedroom door open and then my bathroom door I peek my head out of the curtain to see a griffin.

he looks me up and down first and then asking if he could join I give a nod and he starts stripping and hops in.

As I'm washing my hair he just looks at me and admires my body which I hate when people look at me so I cover my wait with my arms but then moves them.

"You're beautiful Kio," he says with a soft voice I feel a heated pool in my stomach he give me a look and I give on back knowing that I want him inside me.

I press my lips against his going a bit rough but he picks up on it his hands start to roam my body and I do the same I find his dick and start to pump it he lets out a soft grunt while he's giving me a hickey.

He then flips me so I'm on the wall back facing him and he leas against me

"Are you sure about this I can stop?" he says asking for my consent I give him a firm "yes", and then he shoves himself in me.

he stops so I can adjust but he then goes fast slamming into my prostate and I'm screaming with pleasure.

He gets a bunch of thrust in before I scream

"I'm about to cum Griffin" he hits a few more thrusts and then I cum all over the wall and my torso and cums on my back and gives me one final hickey on my neck.

"We should finish the shower," he says while standing under the water rinsing off I give a nod and push him back so I can rinse off.

"What are we?" Griffin says with a look on his face.

"Well, what do you want us to be". Kio replies with a grin on his face

"I want us to be us all of the fun and stupid things we do together, All the late-night talks and early morning conversations," the older boy says with a smile

"Well then that's what I want us to be then" Kio smiled.