electric love

Bryce x Jaden
(edited)

Candy
She's sweet like candy in my veins
Baby, I'm dying for another taste.

The speaker played as Jaden sat in the rain. Not crying well not yet but just thinking. He was thinking about his boyfriend Bryce, their love was so addicting to Jaden. He wanted him always.

And every night my mind is running around her
Then it's getting louder and louder
Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it

His mind just runs wild and can stop now he's probably crying but can't feel it because of the rain on his face. His boyfriend Bryce just watches from the window admiring the boy lying in the rain. Sitting in the window almost breaking into tears himself but holds them back.

All I need is to be struck
By your electric love
Baby, you're electric love
Electric love

Oh, how he wanted to feel again but he was numb just laying there numb. Wanting the spark to love and the will to live but it wasn't there. But he knew he had three people to live for Bryce. His best friend, his boyfriend, and as he likes to say therapist, and their two kids.

Drowning
You make my heart beat like the rain
Surround me
Hold me deep beneath your weight

Drowning in his thoughts he still laid there. Bryce still just watching his baby from the window just in silence and hearing his heartbeat with love. Love for that young boy wanting just to go out and cuddle in the rain.

And every night my mind is running around her
Then it's getting louder and louder and louder
Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it

Bryce had left his feelings all bottled up. His eyes began to water and he just let the tears fall. Just wanting to go ask his baby what's wrong. But he already knew what was wrong. He didn't want to ruin the process.

All I need is to be struck
By your electric love
Baby, you're electric love
Electric Love

They had the best relationship but it was Jaden's process to do this. Bryce just liked to watch his baby and take in his beauty. Just thinking to himself how he got so damn lucky he ended up with his longtime best friend and now boyfriend.

Soon to be fiancé if everything goes right.

Rushing through me
I feel your energy rushing through me

Jaden feels Bryce looking at him he looks back and gives a small smile he's still crying but enjoying the time. He looks back up the rain only coming down faster and faster. he feels the energy to live again.

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it

Jaden now feeling the energy running through his veins still lays there. Not giving a single fuck. Just thinking about everything now. His thoughts ran wild.

All he wanted was to be in his boyfriend's arms and just feel the love between them. He still laid there lifeless not moving but still breathing.

And all I need is to be struck
By your electric love
Baby, you're electric love
Baby, you're electric electric

Bryce just yells "fuck it" and goes out in the pouring rain and lays down next to his baby grabbing his hand and interlocking it with his.

They feel energy running through them and they get up and start dancing in the rain. Still not giving 2 fucks if anybody saw them.

They just enjoyed their time together.

The rain only got worse but no fucks were given. As soon as the rain calmed down a bit he pulled Jaden into a hug and then got down one knee both still crying letting every emotion out with each other.

"Will you Jaden Hossler make me the happiest best friend and boyfriend in the world all emotions and all and Marry me?" Bryce said having more tears running down his face.

"yes," Jaden said quietly but giving a nod he then gets pulled into a kiss by his now fiancé and still best friend.

When they pull away it is still raining but Bryce is sliding the ring onto Jadens finger. They both laid back down and just hold hands in the rain. Still, no fucks given. The world was theirs and they could do whatever the hell they want. They did go inside only to change and then cuddle by the fire inside.

They hear a few feats run downstairs and soon their little moment was interrupted by their adopted children Astrid and Alec both 6 years old. They all cuddle on the couch and all enjoy the family time with their dads who still had some tears on their faces even though they got cleaned up an hour ago. They didn't give a fuck on what time it was. Just enjoying the family time

They just loved being a family. Even though the kids weren't theirs they loved them more than everything.

Jaden still having the electric love for them as he did when he first met Bryce, Astrid, and Alec.

Yes, that feeling did fade but it always came back to him.

You just have to trust the process and everything will be fine.

also to not give 2 Fucks.

They all sat there for hours just talking softly and enjoying the time they had with each other. Rain still coming down.

Baby, it was Electric Love at the beginning and definitely towards the end of their love which wouldn't be until the end of the time they had on earth and past the grave.

Cause baby, it was Electric Love

a/n

so this was something. I saw another person used this song to write but they took it in a different direction than I did but I just like the song. so I thought I use it. and sorry if it doesn't make sense it made perfect sense to me.

I was also listing to Juice Wrld's new album while writing this and I was almost crying by the end. And Could y'all leave some requests for me to do or just comment on some ships that I could write on or plots or anything

imma head out bitches bye hoes