im gonna drive you mad

Bryce x Quinton
(edited)

"I'm gonna kill ya of course, but first I'm gonna drive you mad," Bryce says quoting his favorite tv show as he turns it on.

Quinton comes down and sees him watching Gotham and hops over the couch to watch he's never seen it but he thinks it cool.

"What episode are you on?" he asks Bryce.

''season 2 episode 3 " Bryce responds clicking play and pulls a blanket over himself, they both pay full attention to the tv Quinton gets under the blanket with Bryce, and their hand's touch.

Neither of them noticed it they had put it off just watching the show Bryce pauses the tv and pulls him and Quintons interlocked hands and kisses it and turns back to press play.

After they watch a few episodes it's now dark outside and Quinton is asleep with his head resting on Bryce and Bryce just playing with his hair.

Josh walks in and sees them "Ah yall finally sleeping together now," he says as he walks up behind Bryce.

"yeah fuck you too," Bryce says with giving him the middle finger.

What nobody knew is that he did find the smaller boy cute and had a small crush on him but just didn't want to admit it to himself because he was scared of what his friends might think.

Before when Bryce had lived with his mom and he came out to her she wasn't the most accepting and she wanted him dead so he left and turned to social media and began to grow.

there is some speculation that he likes guys, but he brushes it off. He doesn't want to come out because he doesn't know what his friends would do.

After Josh walks off he gets up and Quinton falls off of him waking up Bryce looks around and doesn't see anyone so he sits back down and gives

Quinton a peck on the lips. they both enjoyed the kiss but then feel awkward after they pulled apart.

"I'm sorry I'm just-" Bryce says with a worry in his voice and goes to his room and falls on his bed.

Just a bit after he hears a knock at his door as he goes to open it he hesitate for what is to come, what if Quinton thinks he wired? or that he would go to hell for being gay?

He slowly opens the door and sees Quinton with tears on his face? He pulls the young boy into a hug and could feel his tears on his shirt he walks them to his bed and they sit down.

"Look I'm sorry if I made you think anything I- I just wanted you to know I don't think any different of you and that I have been curious about being with a guy and I didn't hate it I liked it," the young boy says while looking at Bryce.

Bryce just pulls him into another kiss and when they pull apart this time they both felt satisfied with themselves

They spend the rest of the night just talking and watching Gotham while cuddling in Bryce's bed both not thinking about what would happen tomorrow or any of the days to come just spending time being in the moment and spending time with each other.