just because

Jaden x Chase
(edited)

"Just because I can Hossler"
Chase yelled as he kicked Jaden for like the 500th time that day. He laughed and walked off with his dirtbag friends.

Jaden just laid on the floor, clenching his side and writhing in pain.

" Jaden bubs are you good" His friend Avani who was practically a little sister came up to him.

" yeah- just same old shit" Jaden said pulling himself up and slightly limping. Avani's friend Charli also came up to them.

" Hey, Charli bae," Jaden and Avani said in unison.

" Hey bitches" She said. All three had decided to skip

so they walked out to Jadens car cause he was a junior and they were freshmen.

As he was walking to his side of the car he saw Chase getting into his own car

but not before throwing Jaden a small wink.

damn it why does he have to be cute

Jaden muttered before getting into the car. they went to Dunkin out of a request from Charli.

they all spent time at Jaden's house before the girls had to leave. Jaden thought it would be fun to sit a the park for a bit.

but his bitch ass self was wrong, Chase was there with some girl. Jaden was surprised he wasn't sucking her face off.

he was actually talking to her. Jaden just sat on the swing and started swinging.

the girl got up and left but hugged Chase first. Jaden looked for a bit too long and Chase saw him.

he started to walk up to Jaden, He was preparing himself to get beat but he didn't feel anything.

"I'm not gonna hit you, princess," Chase said with a small soft smile on his face.

"w-what the fuck, why didn't you hit me," Jaden said confused but kinda glad he didn't get hit.

" because you're pretty, and I-I'm sorry for all the pain that I've caused you," Chase said.

" i- why did you do it" was all Jaden could say. because of his crush calling him pretty.

"I don't know, I guess I did it because I couldn't stand you not being with me," Chase confessed.

Jaden was shooketh

" what- you don't even like me," Jaden said still very confused but kinda glad that Chase likes him.

" oh that's where your wrong Hossler, anyways see ya tomorrow baby boy" Chase whispered that last few words and then left.

Jaden sat there on the swing still in shock at what the hell just happened.

———
the next few days have been very great for Jaden, no beatings from Chase and his friends and Chase was actually starting to be nice.

Jaden still kept an eye out for him hoping this wouldn't be some sick joke.

but he really did want Chase to fuck him in the ass.

and it really wasn't Chase had really liked Jaden just I guess never showed it in a normal way.

Chase had finally told his friends about his crush on Jaden. and their jaws dropped.

but most of them said it was kind of obvious, anytime Chase would see Jaden in the hall he would walk up behind him and wrap his arms around his waist.

Just thinking about Jaden made Chade giggle.

".... Chase," a female voice said waving a hand in his face.

" yes, baby" Chase said snapping out of his thoughts.

"who are you giggling at," the girl said.

" uhh, no one why?"

" just asking, anyway we need to talk"

" about?"

" us I think we should break up because I see- I see the way you look at Jaden and then look at me and it's not the same"

" Charli I'm so sorry, but I think I have feelings for him and I think it's good if we split."

" Alright then, see you soon Hudson"

" you too," Chase said as he slumped in his chair, with the thought of his breakup clouding his head.

see him and Charli had been together for a few months but Chase soon came to realize he liked fucking someone's ass and not pussy.

he was glad they broke up so he didn't have to play her. but now it was time for Jaden.

he really wanted to fuck him and cuddle with him.

he got up and left his class. as he walking into the hall he saw Jaden walking too.

he ran up and wrapped his arms around the little boy, " hey baby boy" Chase whispered in Jaden's ear and felt him shiver.

" hey daddy" Jaden responded seductively he knew what he was doing.

" oh, baby boy getting risky," Chase said as he pinned the boy against the wall.

" let's to go your house and have some fun daddy" Jaden suggested and Chase didn't think twice.

He grabbed Jadens wrist and began to walk out of the building.

the car ride was a good one, Chase had his hand in Jaden's thigh the whole time.

moving it higher and massaging it.

Jaden got a little extra blood and placed Chase's hand on his dick.

Chase just began to palm Jaden. Jaden was trying not to let out small moans but failed.

" let them out baby boy," Chase said in a low tone. Jaden did as told but shortly enough they were in Chase's driveway.

" thank god they aren't home," Chase said as he turned off the car and got out.

" now you can be as loud as you want princess" Chase whispered to Jaden as they walked up to the door and walking inside.

" for sure daddy," Jaden said pushing Chase up against the wall.

" ah baby boy you trying to be the big man now," Chase said as he leaned in to kiss Jaden.

———

one thing lead to another, they two had some steamy sex and I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear the moans and profanity's coming from the boy's mouth.

as Chases finishes he falls next to Jaden. Jaden gets up to get a rag and clean themselves off. after they have done that Jaden snuggles up to Chase and Chase places a kiss on Jaden's forehead.

" night bubba" Chase whispered to Jaden as his eyes began to close.

" night daddy," Jaden said probably not joking but Chase giggled and wrapped the boy in his arms. placing his hands on Jadens ass.

thanks for 12.8k reads bubs 🥺
🅈🄴🄴 🅈🄴🄴 🄵🅄🄲🄺🄴🅁🅂
I am working on requests but I already have chapters written. but they will come out soon