stormy night

Chase x Noen
(edited)

It was a dark and stormy night, when Chase was alone at his apartment when he herd a knock at the front door. Not knowing who it was he slowly walks over to see through the peep hole it was Noen.

Noen was his best friend but Chase had the fattest crush on him, He lets him in and asks what he's doing here

Noen replies with "I'm having a shit day and had no place to go,so I thought it would be fine if I stayed here for the night if that's okay with you"

Chase nodded in agreement. They had turned on a movie and were cuddling under blankets eating snacks and popcorn, its not until the second movie were Noen slowly started to drift off into a heavy sleep.

Chase looks over and sees Noen and picks him up so he can bring him to his room.

He lays him down and pulls him under a blanket as soon as he dose that he hears "come cuddle" from a sleepy Noen.

Chase doesn't hesitate and walks over to his bed and cuddles with Noen, When he gets in bed Noen flips over to face him.

Now that they are laying face to face, Chase gets butterfly feeling in his belly telling him to kiss Noen,and so he dose it takes Noen a second but he kisses back when Chase feels him kiss back he gets happy.

Things then get more heated but then it gets stopped by some of their friends running into his room and jumping on the bed.

"It was Payton's idea to come and see you, but it looks like your busy" Josh said with a smirk as Chase throws a pillow at him with a chuckle.

They all decided it would be fun to sit in the living room and watch some movies again. It was around 2 am when Noen fell asleep on Chase with his arms around Noen.

Chase wakes up to the thunder and Noen squirming around and shaking a bit. He then cuddles him for a bit and then He decided to put Noen back in his room on his bed.

They all wake up in the morning with Josh and Payton cuddling and Chase on the other side of the couch with Noen in his room.

Chases pov

After I put Noen in my room last night I slept on the couch closest to my room, Its around 9 am when I woke up to make coffee.

While my coffee is brewing Noen walks out rubbing his eyes and gives me a smile with a "Good morning" with a light scruffy voice.

I give him a smile and a good morning back as my coffee is done I walk over to him a sit next to him its an awkward silence with Payton and Josh still asleep.

I look a Noen and then down at his lips I couldn't help myself and I kiss him. He kisses back to my shock we pull apart at just realized what we done and then we do it again.