lil blue (i)

Jaden x Bryce
(edited)

Jaden was playing with his blocks. Just vibing with blocks.

Jaden sat in his little room playing with blocks. He and Bryce have moved out around a year ago once Bryce found out that Jaden was a little.

Bryce loved Jaden big and little so he wanted to give him the most. So they moved out and right now Bryce was out getting food for him and Jaden, Well more like chicken nuggets. It has always been Jaden's favorite food.

Jaden began to slip out of his headspace and come to realize what he was doing. He got up and went to go change into one of Bryce's hoodies and some shorts. He filmed some tiktoks and wrote parts of a song.

Then he heard Bryce come through the door. " Lil blue I'm home," Bryce said as he walked into the kitchen. Bryce has given the name to Jaden because he saw him wear a blue onesie. Jaden blushed as he walked into the kitchen and gave Bryce a hug from behind.

" Hey baby" Jaden whispered lightly into Bryce's ear.

" How was your day?" Bryce said turning around so he and Jaden are holding each other in the arms of one another.

They had stood there for a bit until Jaden got hungry and heard his stomach growl. " Bubs can you make chicky nuggies" Jaden said in a babyish voice.

" Sure baby," Bryce said getting up from the counter that he had been sitting after him and Jaden hugged for like 20 minutes. As Bryce was making the food Jaden began to slip into the little headspace.

" daddy, I hungry" Jaden said already slipped into the headspace.

" Just a few seconds Lil blue," Bryce said putting the dino nuggets on a plate and getting some apple juice. He set the food down at the table and then got Jaden picked him up and set him at the table.

" Daddy eats with me," Jaden said as he dipped a nugget in the sauce.

" Sure I'll get my food bubs," Bryce said getting up and grabbing some nuggets and a plate and then sitting back down. They are talked and giggled at jokes.

Jaden was still in his headspace but Bryce didn't care at all.

" Bubs you wanna go into the pool," Bryce said while cleaning up the plates.

" yes daddy," Jaden said getting down from the chairs and running upstairs to put on a swimsuit. Bryce followed shortly and they both were back outside and in the pool in no time. They had splashed around went underwater and just floated for a few hours.

It was around 6:30 pm and Jaden had been out of his little headspace for about an hour. He and Bryce were cuddling on a chair Jaden sitting in Bryces lap and arms around his neck. They both did have a few hickeys but it was no big deal.

"Bryce I'm getting hungry," Jaden said while still cuddle with the older boy.

" What do you want," Bryce said softly. Jaden thought for a minute " Jack in the box" he said with a what voice. " Ok want to go in the car?" Bryce asked.

" Yeah I'll go get changed," Jaden said hopping off of Bryce. He went upstairs Bryce following behind, Jaden put on one of Bryce's hoodies and some shorts Bryce did the same but with a shirt. They went in the car to go get food.

As they drove they listen to music and just enjoyed each other's company. The boys thought about what they wanted to eat because Jaden was indecisive as fuck. Once they pulled up to the drive-through they ordered what they wanted.

There was a bit of a line not that long but they had time. Bryce had pulled Jaden over the console and began to kiss his lips. That's all they did was kiss until they had to move the car forward.

Jaden's lips were swollen and puffy but Bryce had hickeys on his neck. They got to the window where they had to pay and the girl had tried to flirt with Bryce but Jaden just kissed his cheek. She rolled her eyes and gave them their change. There were a few more cars waiting to get their food.

So they had gone back to what they were doing. each other. More hickeys were given and a few moans slipped, they got their food, and once they did they parked and ate. While eating Jaden had slipped into his headspace. They played with cars as they ate their food talked and laugh. Once they had finished Jaden went back to his normal mind. As Bryce was driving Jaden decided to get frisky.

a/n imma make a part 2

that's for 4k reads🥺 y'all we like family now. thanks, hoes😘

Aight imma skirt outta here
bye fuckers