goldfish crackers

Anthony x Josh
* mentions drugs and self-harm*
(edited)

"it's not what it looks like"
Jaden said as he pulled his dick out of a random girl.

" well it looks like you're fucking another person," Anthony says while tears prickle his eyes.

" please just let me explain," Jaden said trying to save his ass.

" no we're done and that's fucking final," Anthony said as he slammed the door

" why would he fucking cheat on me was I not good enough for him," Anthony said out loud

Anthony went into his bathroom and pulled out a bottle of xanax and took about 5 pills. that was donly to ease the pain of what came next, he took a cool blade and slide it across his wrist. making 5 slices

he just laughed and the cuts and stuck his arm under water and watched the blood flow down the drain. he then took about 2 more xannies and went back into his room and laid on the bed and just started crying

he made a mental list of everything he hated about himself. he just sat in his room crying and eating goldfish.

———

it had been about 2 months since Jaden cheated and Anthony hasn't really come out of his room he did let one person in and that was Josh, ever since the breakup Josh and Anthony have gotten pretty close.

Anthony stoped taking xanax and started smoking but it was fine. he hadn't cut himself in about 3 weeks but he was still eating Goldfish crackers and some sushi.

———
" Hey bub it's me," Josh said knocking at the door.

" come in," Anthony said as he sat up in his bed.

" bub I think you should talk to him or at least come out and give the boys an explanation," Josh said as he held Anthony in his arms

" I won't talk to him but I'll talk to the guys," Anthony said pecking Joshes lips.

they both walk down and as soon as they got to the last step Anthony took Joshes hand for comfort. Josh just looked at it and smiled as they walked to the living room where all the guys were sitting. except for Jaden.

" aye man you're finally out of your room," Bryce said as he pulled Anthony into a side hug.

" Yeah so I just want to tell y'all something, it has to deal with being in my room. Jaden ch-cheated on me with some bitch and we broke up and it broke me that we did. but Josh has been taking really good care of me" Anthony said as he was still holding Josh's hand.

" sorry ant for what he did to you, but are you and Josh together?" Griffin asked from his spot on the couch with Kio on top of him.

" uh- not yet but soon," Josh said as Anthony blushed.

" Okay you two stop flirting and let's go out and get some food," Quinton said.

" ant do you feel comfortable with Jaden coming," Bryce asked the young boy.

Anthony shook his head yes and squeezed Joshes hand. they all got ready. and Anthony being Anthony took forever to get ready.

but when he came down Josh was shook on what he was wearing. he went with a more feminine look, he wore a white skirt with a big sweater and some air force 1s that were customized by a fan.

it had his and Joshes face on it

" damn you look good " Josh whispered into Anthony's ear making him blush like hell.

" alright let's get going before Josh takes Anthony and fucks him on the table" Bryce jokingly said.

they all get to the restaurant and Jaden got there in a different car. they all sat at the booth, in an awkward silence Josh and Anthony were just whispering to each other before Jaden spoke up

" Hey Anthony can we talk," He asked

" uh sure be back Joshy," Anthony said pecking Josh's lips.

" so what did-" Anthony began to talk but Jaden cut him off.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I'm not asking for you to take me back I just wanted you to know what I did was stupid and I was very confused so I thought fucking a girl would help my issues"

" thank you, and i'm not gonna take you back but i will forgive you" Anthony said giving Jaden a smile

" plus i think Josh likes you anyways" Jaden joked.

" yeah I think I do too, but i did want to tell you this. whoever you are with next treat them like a god or goddess

I sat in my room for 2 months just eating goldfish and cutting myself and taking pills" Anthony said

" oh shit I'm so sorry," Jaden said not realizing what he had done.

" it's fine now I don't do that shit anymore," Anthony said.

———
after dinner, Josh and Anthony went to a park just to swing and talk.

" so bubba i was going to ask, would you maybe wanna be like my boyfriend or something" Josh said nervously a closing his eyes

" yes Joshua I would love to," Anthony said pulling Josh into a kiss.

———

let's just say that night no one slept that peacefully

—-———

17k reads y'all crazy fr 🥺
yee hoped you like this.

n e ways leaving a request in the comments or my insta dms @/memes.x.marvle

bye bitches