Chapter 6: The New Teacher

Jocelyn’s POV

I went to the kindergarten and parked my car at the usual spot. It had been two days since my wedding with Myungsoo. We both are busy so we aren't going to any honeymoon.

"I'm going to kill Sungkyu later, remind me, please." Taemin appeared at the doorstep as I went inside the mansion.

"Why? Anything happened between the two of you?"

"How can he just accept a new teacher without even interviewing her?" Taemin replied and stomped his way back into the mansion.

"So it's a girl, huh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Probably some girls that he knew. Let’s just ask him later when he comes here."

"Whatever, I was just hoping that it would be a good teacher because we're lacking of good teachers for our kindergarten."

"That's mean that me and Sungkyu are not good enough, huh?" I turned to him and asked.

"Well, not really." Taemin chuckled. "It's just…I should really admit that we're not as good as some teachers."

"You know the reasons that I'm becoming a kindergarten teacher instead of a primary school or secondary school teachers. I love kids, and I would never forget the reason that I'm becoming a teacher of kindergarten."

"And why don't you just make a kid in your own with Myungsoo?"

"I…I honestly haven't even prepare to have a child right now, and both of us were focusing on our own work."

"Hell! You're even married, Jocelyn! Aren't you afraid that he would fall for another girl?" Taemin answered, almost yelled.

"Chill, I knew him better than you, Taemin. He won't just cheat on me. He would tell me everything that happened every day."

"That's one of the reasons. If he does talk with you about his life every day, it could be that he's afraid that you might get suspicious about him."

"Could you just stop talking? I don't really believe in the fact that he would just cheat on me because he just wouldn't." I shut my eyes tightly and placed down my bag on the couch. My back was facing him right now.

"Okay, I'll just stop talking." He replied. There was a silence after that.

I was afraid. Myungsoo wouldn't cheat on me right? He promised me once that he'll always love me.

He never breaks any promised that he made for me. He would never make empty promises. Even how hard is it, he would accomplish what he had promised me. That's one of the reasons that I love him so much.

Some guys will never do what like Myungsoo did. He was one of the best guys that I could ever treasure in the world. He's one of the best that I could ever have.

"Hey, Jocelyn, what are you doing alone here? Where's Taemin?" I heard Sungkyu’s voice from behind.

"Oh, I don't know where he went." I replied and turned around to face Sungkyu.

"Oh, by the way, here’s our new teacher. Hey, you can come out now." He turned to the door and said.

A girl who was wearing a pink dress and a white top came in from the front door. The girl was familiar, like I saw her before. Oh hey, I can't really remember people clearly.

"Annyeong haseyo." The girl bowed as she entered the mansion. It was still early so there are no students who came. Sungkyu patted my shoulder and whispered, "I'm going to look for Taemin." I nodded at him while he went upstairs.