Chapter 10: Visiting

Jocelyn's POV

Xiumin and Suho granddad told us that it was appa who fetched them to Myungsoo and my apartment earlier, so they're taking our car to Chen's granddad. Chen was afraid that things that happened earlier might happened again, so he also took our car.

Myungsoo and I decided to tag along with them to visit Chen's granddad. Chen sat in front in the passenger seat; Myungsoo drove the car, while Suho granddad, Xiumin granddad and I sat behind.

I explained everything that had happened before they came to them.

"That's weird." Suho harabeoji concluded.

"Yeah, we had never heard about such cases." Xiumin harabeoji shrugged.

"Maybe we should look for Chanyeol and Baekhyun's help? They knew people from worldwide. There must be someone who could do something with it." Suho harabeoji said, looking at Xiumin harabeoji.

"Oh right, they had moved back from States." Xiumin harabeoji said as he thought.

"We'll visit them later. They lived next door to each other." Suho harabeoji nodded and agreed.

"So what's the decision?" Myungsoo asked.

"We'll visit Baekhyun and Chanyeol uncle for help." I told Myungsoo.

"Yah, not uncle. It's harabeoji." Xiumin harabeoji said as he smacked my head slightly.

"Whatever, aren't they're the same?" I asked.

"Ani, you should call them harabeoji." Suho harabeoji smiled kindly.

"Just piss them off. Hehe." Xiumin harabeoji chuckled.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun? I've somehow heard the names before..." Chen said.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"You might have heard it from your granddad." Suho harabeoji replied.

"So harabeoji might know them too?"

"If he's the one that we're looking for. If he's the one we're looking for, he knew us too. We're his younger brother best friends."

"I didn't know that my granddad have a younger brother."

"Ohh...of course you wouldn't know...He had died in a young age." Suho harabeoji said, looking down. I reached out my hands and slightly patted his back.

"You look exactly like him. That's why we're that surprise when we saw you." Xiumin harabeoji said, looking at the front blankly.

I noticed that Suho harabeoji opened his mouth, wanted to talk, but held back when Myungsoo suddenly talked.

"We're here." He announced as he pulled off in front of a house.

"I'm sure that it's him." Xiumin harabeoji mumbled.

We all got down from the car. Xiumin and Suho harabeoji walked together, and stopped in front of the house. Chen followed them behind, and opened the door.

Myungsoo locked the car and came to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded at him. "I want to figure out what's behind all of this." I told him. He smiled and leaned down, kissing my cheeks, and said, "Let's get in."

I smiled back at him, and we both got into the house. Chen was still busy unlocking the front door. After waiting for a while, he unlocked it, and pushed opened the door.

The living room was empty. Why is that I'm feeling like I came here before?

"Be comfort around, my grandfather is probably upstairs." He told us as he showed us the couch, and ran upstairs.