Chapter 22: A day off

Chen's P.O.V.

I just couldn't believe that she agreed to go to the theme park together with me and Yeonwoo.

I jumped around excitedly, and went upstairs. Yeonwoo is still sleeping soundly in the bed. What a lazy kid.

"Yeonwoo! Samcheon will take you to themed park alright?"

"Eodi? Nui Gongwon? Ne!" She immediately wakes up.

"Okay, go wash up while I'll get you your breakfast. Your sunsae-nim is going too."

"Jocelyn sunsae-nim?"

"Yeah." I nodded at her. She once told me that Jocelyn is her favorite teacher out of all the teachers. She said that she likes her a lot because she's pretty, and kind, and she wants to be like her one day.

I went down to the kitchen and started making Yeonwoo breakfast. I then left a note for harabeoji, telling him that I'm taking Yeonwoo out. Talking about that, he's out to the park.

Harabeoji said that the park had a few person who's playing chess there, so he'll go there.

"Samcheon!" Yeonwoo happily skipped downstairs and rushed into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I chuckled and asked her.

"Can we go now?" She asked me with her pleading eyes. I smiled and ruffled her hair softly.

"Of course. Finish your breakfast first, okay? Then we'll go to Jocelyn sunsae-nim, and then, we're off to the funfair!" I told her.

"Arasseo." She nodded.

"Good girl. Your breakfast is on the table. I'll go up and take a bath okay?"

She nodded once again and went to the dining area.

I ran upstairs, getting prepare as fast as I can due to the excitement. Little did I know, sometimes, my actions are really really wrong. I'm totally out of my mind.

I couldn't help but fall for her so much. She's just...beautiful. Totally different with that bitch that I was with last time when we first met.

Oh talking about the bitch, I'll just wish that she'll stop bossing around. Whoever became his next boyfriend will be really really unlucky. Hah.

"Samcheon!" I heard Yeonwoo calling out for me loudly at he outside of the bathroom.

"Coming!" I replied her and quickly put on my clothes. This kid couldn't wait. She had never been to any themed park before, so she must've been really really excited.

We headed to Jocelyn's apartment as we done preparing ourselves.

"Samcheon, are you close with Jocelyn sunsae-nim?" Yeonwoo popped her head out from behind and asked me.

"Well, you see, Jocelyn sunsae-nim's husband is my friend, so I know him."

"Oh? I thought that Jocelyn sunsae-nim is samcheon's girlfriend."

"Ahh jinjja? Samcheon is very happy to hear you say that!" I beamed at her.

"Samcheon you like Jocelyn sunsae-nim?"

"It's a secret, okay? Bimil. Don't tell anyone." I put a fingers in front of my lips and told her.

"Ne! Bimil." She imitated me and said.

I chuckled and continued my drive.

"Samcheon, how long will it take till we arrive in the theme park?"

"About one hour I think. Maybe you should sleep first?"

"Ne samcheon."

The appearance of the mysterious man named Kevin a few days ago really made me wonder what he's up to.