Chapter 4: First Encounter

Jocelyn's POV

I walked along the street, thinking about my wedding with Myungsoo which will be hold in next week. He had decided to leave me alone for the whole week, since we're going to spend our whole life together after this week.

We've signed the papers, and we're actually officially wedded. It's just...we still didn't live together, since I'm worried about my parents and grandparents.

Well, Myungsoo, he was living with the boys. We had bought an apartment for our own, so I just don't need to stay in their house.

Actually, I really don't mind, since I'm really close to them. But Myungsoo wanted privacy, and he said that it's also better to have a house of our own.

Sometimes, I was thinking that if it is too quick to marry him. Sungyeol told me that there are probably millions of people who would fall for Myungsoo because of his look, and I'm lucky that he's in-love with me.

I went inside café. It was about nine o' clock right now. I ordered a cup of caramel macchiato and sat down in one of the seats. As I was looking for the seat, my phone suddenly rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yoon-Hye, it's me." Taemin answered at the other side.

"Ah bwoya? It's late right now." I complained.

"What, you haven't slept too. Having coffee outside?" He asked.

"How would you know?"

"Hey, come on Kim Yoon-Hye. I've known you for years. The usual shop? I'm going."

"Alright, you better be quick, because I'm going to finish the coffee quickly." I told him as I noticed the coffee that I ordered was coming.

"Umm, okay, I'll be quick. I have something which was about the school to discuss with you." Taemin said and quickly ended the call. Taemin and I, we're workmates. He was the founder of the place which I was working.

Oh, yeah. I didn't talk about my work. I'm working as a kindergarten teacher, together with Taemin. In-Soo was one of our students.

The waiter placed the caramel macchiato down while I pay for the money. The door pushed opened and Taemin came in. he sat across me after ordering a cup of coffee for himself.

"What happened?" I asked as I took a sip on my caramel macchiato.

"Hey, I was thinking that we should at least recruit some new teachers. You know, we only have three teachers, that's me, you and Sungkyu hyung."

"Yeah, I know."

"I also asked him here to discuss about this. Do you think that we should? I mean recruiting new teachers."

"Yeah, first, we only have three teachers, and that's surely not enough. And second, we all know how many students we have. We have about twenty for each class, and we have three classes. Let's just say that we need at least one more teacher, probably."

"Okay, I'll take this suggestion. How about you, Sungkyu hyung?" Taemin asked which surprised me. Aish...this guy. When did he even take the seat beside Taemin?

"Why did you call me so late? I was having my sleep." He complained.

"Come on, Sungkyu. We just want to listen for your suggestions." Taemin replied.

"Okay, my opinion, we need more teachers. That's all." Sungkyu yawned.

"Aish, wasting time talking with you. Taemin, you heard him. That's all. We need new teachers. And I think the teacher should be a girl, so Sungkyu could get himself a girlfriend." I smiled mischievously as I added.