five; teeth

"What did them freaks want with you earlier?"

Delilah and Maya were stood in the food line together, one of the only times they actually hung out at school together was in this line. Delilah normally enjoyed the catch up, but today she wished they could of just skipped it.

"What freaks?"

Maya turned around, pointing her finger to the table that held all of the Cullen siblings. Delilah also turned around, quickly pulling Maya's arm down once she saw who she was pointing at.

"They aren't freaks Maya."

She had heard what people say about the Cullens, but she knew that most of the talk was just from people who envied them, like Jessica Stanley. However she didn't realise her sister was one of those people.

"They are freaks Delilah, look at them."

Delilah turned back around, smiling at the dinner lady who handed her her usual tray of food.

"No they aren't, they're just..... different."

"No, we're different, they are freaks."

It was now that the brunette had grown bored of her sisters words, even though Delilah wasn't the nicest person going, she wasn't going to stand here and talk bad about the Cullens. Especially because she quite liked them.

So instead she walked off and not to her usual table.

Isabella Swan sat with her new friendship group and once she saw Delilah start making her way to them, she almost had a heart attack.

"Room for one more?"

Mike Newton couldn't believe his ears, the most beautiful human he'd ever laid his eyes on was stood next to him, asking if she could sit down. He almost had to pinch himself.

"Course there is." It was Angela that finally replied to Delilah.

Jessica Stanley would have but she wasn't the most happy with Delilah sitting with them. It wasn't that she hated her, it was that she disliked her. Delilah was the IT girl, which is exactly what Jess wanted to be, and she probably would be if it wasn't for her.

"Isabella Swan, how has your day been?"

Bella thought over her words, her eyes flicking over to the Cullen table before turning to speak to the girl next to her. "It's been okay."

"Better now I'm here?" The smirk on Delilah's lips meant that Bella didn't know if she was joking or not.

"Sure."

"That didn't sound very sure." Delilah moved her eyes from Bella to the Cullen table, using her brain to figure out that they had to be the cause of Bella's mood. "Any more developments on your stench burning Edward Cullens nose?"