fifty three; killer queen

The five girls didn't even have to move as people started running towards them

The five girls didn't even have to move as people started running towards them. Volturi members flinging their fists at them, the girls ducking and twisting before wrapping their hands around the members and pulling.

So far their kill count was around five between them, one more and it would be Delilah's favourite number.

The leader board went:

MABEL: TWO
CLELIA: ONE
DELILAH: ONE
KATHRYN: ONE
JOLIE : ZERO

Delilah and Clelia were both very disappointed that Mabel was winning. The three girls were very competitive. So Delilah was determined to get the next kill, that was until Jane was in front of her.

The other girls knew not to go for Jane, or any of the members that Delilah actually liked.

"Jane, I-"

"What are you doing, Delilah?" Jane was angry, more angry than normal. More angry than Jane had ever been with Delilah, for she had never been angry at Delilah. Or at least not that Delilah could remember anyway.

The brunette leaned on a body that Clelia had kneeling on the floor. Delilah almost cried when she saw that Clelia was getting the next kill, but she decided against it when she realised Jane would not be the most happy about that.

Anyway, she still decided to lean on the body, "I'm not gonna kill you, Jane."

This didn't settle the girls anger, "What about Aro?"

Delilah did not intent to kill Aro either, just because she was stood on the opposite side it didn't mean she wanted him dead. "Jane, you don't get it. I couldn't have stood with you."

"What about everything they did to you?"

"It's not about what they did to me," Delilah was getting frustrated, "You don't get it, Jane. It's about right and wrong."

"I can't believe you just said that to me." Now didn't really seem like the time for an argument, "I loved you," Or maybe it wasn't an argument (?) "I loved you so much, Delilah. I would have done anything for you. And I can't believe you weren't stood there with me."

There was so much to unpack with what Jane had said, "Jane-" But they would never have time to unpack it.

Suddenly there was a hand around Jane's neck, forcing her on the floor. Alice stood behind her, both of her hands touching Jane, her eyes never once looking at Delilah.

"Alice?" Delilah was confused, she couldn't move herself to push Alice away, or grab Jane out of her grip. She couldn't grasp what was really happening in front of her. "Alice, what are you-?"