forty; should i stay or should i go?

"So then the woman showed up at her friends house, she was absolutely fuming- understandable, her boyfriend had just cheated on her- and she just, I've never seen anything like it, just started rushing around the house like she was on crack

"So then the woman showed up at her friends house, she was absolutely fuming- understandable, her boyfriend had just cheated on her- and she just, I've never seen anything like it, just started rushing around the house like she was on crack. I don't know what it's like to take crack, but I would think that was some heavy, heavy crack. You know like the kind where....I don't know, I've never done it. But you know the kind I mean? Just some really strong shit."

For a few seconds the woman just stared back at Delilah, "I'm sorry," Said woman placed her pen down onto her clip board, "I'm just struggling to understand why this specific event made you into- and I quote- 'stone cold bitch.'"

The vampire looked back at her newly hired therapist, "Well it wasn't this specific event, it's just this and a combination of other events."

"Like what?"

Delilah threw her upper body back into the chair and swung her jean covered leg over the other, "Oh! Where do I start? So my birth caused my Nana to have a heart attack, apparently I was early and shocked her when I popped up one day. Then there was the time my parents died in a five when I was five, so never knew them, which left a big old question mark over my identity, you know what I mean? Then my adopted parents hated but loved me at the same time. Then my sister was in an abusive relationship. Then I was addicted to drugs. Then I lost my memory."

Delilah trailed off, leaving the therapist to pick up where she had left off, "Then you got life saving treatment and recruited to be a spy who is now presumed dead to all her family and friends?"

Okay, so Delilah's cover story was a little stupid, but what else was she supposed to say? She couldn't exactly tell the therapist that she'd been attacked by vampires and was now one herself. She was positive she would end up in an asylum if she said that, and she'd seen American Horror Story so there was no way she'd admit to any of that.

"Don't forget that the girl I was in love with left me to go to Italy with her family, which resulted in months of trauma and depression for me...well when I could remember them anyway........ Oh! And there was also that psycho that appeared at my ex but also not ex best friends wedding and threatened to kill her. That bit was before I became a spy."

"....Right." The therapist was already considering admitting Delilah, and that was without the truth. But realistically, Delilah couldn't really say that she was the one that showed up and threatened to kill a bride on her wedding day.

"Do you think I need some help? Like anger management or something? Because apparently I'm a bitch and everyone's lives were better without me. Personally I don't see it, their lives were boring without me. But I'm just here to get a bit of reassurance that I'm right, and then I'll be on my jolly way."

In all seriousness, Delilah George was having a small breakdown. She couldn't handle the fact that since she'd returned to Forks everyone had been depressed. They weren't the people they used to be while they was around her anymore, and in all truth, that secretly made Delilah a little worried.