Stupid

Aleks POV

I was taken from my familey and my friends and more importantly I was taken from Kevin. Yet he probally dosen't care. God who would even take the time to steal me I'm absloutly worthless. Why do I even waste my time with boyfriends they all cheat on me or are just in it for sex god I'm such an idiot. A tear runs down my face as I think of him. A bag comes off my head and I see a man with a chicken mask on. I know this is bad at this time but. What the fuck. He speaks.

"I know you...might have many thoughts but it's not like I'm gonna rape you. But i've been watching you for a long time i've been noticing everything about you. But I always wanted to feel you instead of just watching and listening. So why not a nice kiss."

He leans next to my face. When he about to kiss me I spit in his face and it lands next to his lips. He leans back and licks it slowly from the side of his mouth. He walks away and out of the room and then I'm left in a room tied to a chair alone. I flip the chair on it's side and slip my hands out of the ropes and run to the door. I hear kevins voice, then I hear flesh rip.

~Time Skip~

I hear a scream. And then more flesh rip then silence.

"Aleks!'

I hear Kevin's voice I open the door and and run into his arms. I couldn't believe he cared about me. How did it even cross my mind that he didn't care fuck how stupid am I. My heart was pounding all I wanted was him. But all I could smell was blood? We ended up just sitting on the ground for a little bit this made me fall asleep. I mean when You have the chance to snuggle with the person you like you take it right? When I woke up I was in bed at our house and he was in the chair in front of the desk. I got up as quitely as possible so I could scare him. I looked over his shoulder and first looked at the time. 3:38 a.m. I looked at what he was doing on the desk. What I saw made me horrified a knife was next to him but so was a pencil and a poster paper all I saw was drawings of gore death and knives. I decided to ignore it, I mean he did have a pretty long day. I grabed him and pulled him into a hug but, there was no response at all nothing at all. I spined the chair around and he was smiling wickedly. It wasn't something you would see any other day. I kneeded down and hugged him. I had my other hand palmed him through his jeans.

"Aleks ."

"Yeah Kevin"

"I think I need sleep can you possibley lay down with me? Pleaseeee."

"Of course I can I will always be able to spend time with you."

I brung him to the bed and laid him down and then laid next to him. I brushed the hair from his face. And smiled no matter what he did nor made. He would always be buetiful in my life.