Date night

Aleks P.O.V

Yes this is exactly what I wanted a date with my dream man completely insane but great. When they were both asleep we started to get ready and head out to the place, he never told me were we were going so yep. He left the room first and snuck down to the front door. He then signaled me to follow after he made sure Seamus nor Eddie were down stairs. We made sure everything was locked and started to head out. We didn't talk during the car ride. Dead silence other then a couple songs that came on. I took note on them so I knew what he liked. When we got there all I saw was a hill well mre like a slope. We got out of the car and he walked me up to the top of the slope. Here there was a Big apple tree. He motioned for me to sit right under the tree and he sat next to me. He looked at me straight into my eyes. I returned his motion with the same motion. He held my hand and made circles on the back of it. I blushed when he kissed me. I kissed him back. He started to speak.

"You know I use to come here to think on my life choices I never had time to finish my thinking I always had to protect someone." I lay my lips on his cheeks and give him a kiss.

"Well then, think right now on anything you want to I won't bother you or talk."

"Well thats the thing, It's boring when your not talking to me, kissing me, or just holding my hand." He finished his sentence off with a smirk.

"Oh shut up, come on think about the bad things about me. For example I have a ratchet smile."

"Well thats only to you because, I happen to think it's gorgeous." He's sentence made me smile.

"See how could I resist that." He kissed me after finishing his statement.

He was just the best thing I could ever ask for. It was like I needed him to survive. Oh wait his my gurdian so I guess I do kinda need him. He kissed me and rolled me over on my back. He started to unbutton my shirt. (Yep go and have your fun) I rolled him over and saw the tear that was just beginning to form I sat him up against the tree and he instantly began to cry and sob into my chest.

"Kevin even I don't move that fast just slow down for one second okay you don't have to have sexual intercorse with me to make me happy it's not like you have to claim me. I'll never pick anyone but you. You don't have to worry on that okay. I-I love you."

He slowly started to srop crying. "Thats it." I thought in my head, he started to understand how I work what i'm like and started to remember who he was talking to here. I lift up his head to look at me.

"Listen to me, the only one in the world that I care for okay and You'll alway be the only one."

I kissed him but felt no force from him. He was to cute to be delling with this. I picked him up in a bride and groom kinda way and brung him to the car. I smirked.

"Now I'm gonna need you to help me out here."

He started the process and sinceI had dominece over him he was on me. I slid out from underneith him and started the car. I drove us home and brung him up stairs. I went and knocked on the door that led to Seamus. I started to cry. He opened the door and I fell into his chest sobbing.

"What's wrong you told me you guys were going on a date."

"Have to much to handle every things just desiding to lay directly on me and I just can't handle it."

Seamus brung me to his bed layed me down and he laid on the floor. He was a great friend.