Normal

Authors note
(I'm back!!! It's me, writing another chapter. Of Guardian Angel, oh yea. I know a lot of y'all wanted this, so here it is. And I hope you enjoy.)

Aleks POV

I woke up in his arms, warm, cozy, protective. It had been a while since I felt his body pushed up against mine and, I enjoyed every second of it. He looked normal again. No bloodshot eyes, no smile. Just his beautiful body. I forced myself to move out of his embrace, unwrapping his arms from my slender figure. I got up and opened our bedroom door. I took a shower. After the shower my skin didn't feel as tight anymore. I felt fresh. I went down stairs to grab a Pepsi max and maybe make a waffle or two. I made one ate and headed back up to bed. I crawled back under his cozy, and warm arms again. He was enough to make me melt. "I actually got him" is all I could think to myself. He fluttered his eyes open and, nuzzled his head in my chest. I asked him what was wrong, he replied with.
"I have a headache, can we just lay down a little bit longer." He made me smile.
"Sadly we can't we have to function. And that involves not messing up are sleeping schedule."
"I know bu-
"No...no buts we are getting up because we need to stay on track."
"Fine whatever."
I got up, and yanked on his arm signaling him to get off the bed. He get up slowly, then tackling me tickling me. This caused me to burst into giggles. When I finally had enough strength to push him off, I ran out the bedroom door. Straight down the stairs. I plopped down on the Sofa and waited for Kevin to sit next to me and watch the news. Soon he sat next to me, palming me through my skinny jeans.
For most of the day we just cuddled and watched television.

Authors note
(If there are any errors it's because I'm using my phone to write. Also this is just a filler. It so that I get back on ground with this book, ya know. Well anyway I hope you enjoyed.)