Overated

Kevin P.O.V

I woke up looking at my wall. I rolled over seeing that Aleks wasn't there. I wanted to be next to him I don't know why but it's been like that since he talked to me last night. I guess since the fuck up I started  dating moved quickly and had sex with random people I thought h-he would do the same thing. It wasn't even suppose to be a real thing but, now that I've seen his real peronality I like him it might even be the L word. I'm even a little afraid to say it anymore. I decide to get up to find him. I look like shit though it dosn't make sense to find him and try to seduce him into my bed so I can fall asleep but, this time it would be a good sleeping session because he will be right next to me and that is all I really need right now. I decide to get up and look for my prince charming. I walk down stairs and being the cluts I am trip. Aleks dashes over and catches me. After he sets me up straight I begin to talk. 

"You know there was a point in time where I was the more masicline one in the realationship."

"Yea that time is aparently gone you know, I would like some coffe if that's okay."

"Okay but only if you go back to bed with me."

"Oh well that sucks I was gonna say to let us stay home, watch netflix, pig out, and have a little make out session since there is no one else here."

"I like that idea better."

"Great and, change my order to chai tea my little buttler."

"Oh shut up."

I walk into tyhe kitchen and get the supplies from the cupboard and the refrigator. After I set them down Aleks calls me.

"Kevin come here."

After getting there he points at the tv. 

"Whos that?"

"T-that's my father. I got to go like right now. Fuck." He finishes his statement by giving me a long setiment kiss.

"No you don't. Please stay. I don't want you to leave."

"I don't either but I have to."

He runs and grabs his backpack. He hasn't been attending school damn it this is so fucked up. After dashing out he takes a right. I run after him, when I get close enough I turn him around and hug him. I nuzzle my head in his shoulder, I try to fight the urge to cry but I can't soon i'm a crying mess in his shoulder. He lifts my head up and kisses me. After that he turns around and runs off. Straight to his house, i'll get him back no doubt he'll come back at least once. I watch as he runs down the block. A man comes out of no where and tackles him. I use my matiralizing ability to get over to them but he does the same technique I use but he has a lot mre power with it then I do by the time I'm hundred feet away there gone. How could this fucking happen. I don't get I protected him, I knew him going back would cause conflict fuck. Suddenly eveything goes black and my body feels a strong thud. I probally blacked out from loss of water and food I was crying to much for someone I didn't even like when I first met him. Fuck Kevin what the fuck were you thinking with this one fuck me.

"Kevin!!" screams a  voice that is rememberabe.

After that everthing is quit I can't feel anything. I hear nothing, feel noothing, see nothing.