Lieing

Authors note
I am so sorry I didn't say happy Easter to you guys but I am now I know this is really late and that you guys are my family and stuff I just didn't have time but here it is now. HAPPY EASTER HOMIES!!!!

Aleks POV
I woke up with my head still in his lap. When I checked my phone it said the time was 12:43 A.M. I texted Zoe to see if I could come over and hang out with her maybe tell her what happened.

<Zoe> Of course you can Seamus is just sitting in the living room watching tv.

<Aleks> Cool be over soon.

I didn't want Kevin to know I had left, so I just walked. By the time I got there it was a quarter after 1:00. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Soon Zoe opened the door and pulled me in. I followed her to there room, and we both sat on the bed.

"So what's up mister Aleks."

"Well last night Kevin tried to have sex with me."

"Oh my god how was he."

"Well that's the thing...I kinda pushed him away from me and broke into tears."

"Ohhhhh....th-that must of sucked."

"Yeah it really did."

"I guess your just not ready."

"Well that and these."

I rolled up my sleeves. Revealing all the cuts.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You can't be doing that like holy shit are you kidding me right now."

"I wish I was."

My laid my head down on her shoulder and she hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay. Everything will be okay."

"I wish that was true. You don't even know."

"Hey. Look at me."

I slowly brung my head up to look at her.

"Everything will be okay. No matter what happens in here now. And anytime you need me I'm right here."

"Okay."

"Now go to the bathroom and wash your face."

"Fine."

I walked out of the room and towards the bathroom. Suddenly I was pushed up against the wall. Lips planted directly on mine. But, Kevin wasn't here. So that would only mean, Seamus! I pushed him away and ran into the bathroom locking it behind me. I had to take a second to think about what just happened. Seamus just kissed me right after his Girlfriend moves in with him are you kidding me. And a straight guy just kissed a gay guy what! It was all so confusing. I waited for his feet to disappear from underneath the door. When they did, I wiped my face, and left the bathroom dashing to were Zoe was. I wasn't gonna tell her, at least not at that moment. She already just dealt with a lot. She sat at her computer playing Minecraft. And I have to admit, Moshe is addicted to Minecraft. I pulled up Seamus's computer chair and sat next to her. Trying to forget about what had just happened a couple minutes ago in the hallway. We talked for a good bit. And I walked home. I walked into the house and Kevin wasn't in the spot he was in when I had left. He hugged me from behind, and leaned over my shoulder to kiss me. I kiss him back and turned around. Holding his hands. We both smiled at each other. I sat down on the couch, and sat on the couch. He followed me and we watched tv until we fell asleep. My head laying on his chest. My eyes shot open when I remembered what happened earlier. That I had kissed Seamus.

Authors note
I know that was short and boring but I'm working on a new book called Hooked. It's another Romance that you might like so check it out. Just go to my account, and under works is where it should be. Peace Homies!