Fun

authors note-
OMG guys we made it to are goal. We made and I can't believe it. I'm so happy. And as for the winner!!!!!!! The winner is QuinnKashima!!!!!! She was randomly picked as the winner and for the people who didn't get picked. There will be more competitions. So Quinn I messaged you on WattPad so go check those and message me back.
P.S
Your not in this one sorry but you will be in the next one I promise.

Aleks POV

Around 5:35 me and Kevin decided we needed to enjoy ourselves a little bit. He was looking up some buffets that had beer and stuff. I was, kind of excited. It had been a while since I've just had a good time. Eventually he found one (No pun intended). We got into his car and, sat in it for a few minutes. He held my hand the entire time, rubbing his thumb in circles around one of my knuckles. He was being really weird so like an asshole I asked him why he was being so weird.

"I'm just trying to show you affection geez." Finishing his sentence with a chuckle. Making me melt.

For the rest of the ride I held his hand. It was warm, it felt like I came home from a lost arctic island and just snuggled under a nice fuzzy blanket. When we arrived he held my hand and then walked me into the building. After going threw the long annoying registration. We sat down at a booth. I had never been to one of these so I had no idea what to do. He reached across the table and held my hand.

"Have you ever been to a buffet."
"N-no."
"Okay, what you do is you go grab a plate, and get your food as much as you want."
"U-um okay."

I followed his instructions. When I got back he was sitting at the table with a plate of food. He had more then me. By the time we finished are plates a quarter of the buffet was gone when he went to get a second plate I followed him. When we got back with are second plates I looked down at it. All I could think of is if after that plate if I would still be good enough for him. He looked at me.

"If you want to go we can. We have already had several Martinies. I mean I'm good if your good."

"I guess w-we can go."

"What's wrong."

"Nothing." I plastered a fake smile on my face.

We walked out of the building and to the car. When we got home I went straight to the bathroom. I knew I raised suspicion but I didn't care. I opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a razor blade. I pushed it into my skin felling it puncture. I pulled it threw the skin, watching the skin spill from my wrist. I did this several times. When I finished I patted my wrist with a alcohol covered wash cloth. I held in my screams and just cried. When I finished I walked out of the bathroom switching into a new hoodie since that one was covered in blood. When I finished I crawled into bed. Waiting for Kevin. When he got into the bed he kissed me.

"I love you...you know that right. That I'll always love you no matter what."

"Y-yea."

"Good."

He held my hand and pushed his lips against mine.

~Time Skip~

I heard a belt start to in buckle. It was his. He put his hand on my belt and started to undo it. I pushed myself up against the wall. And opened my eyes. A dream. It was just a dream. Good I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I got a text. I leaned over to the night stand. and grabbed my phone. It had been a while since I talked to her. My best friend.