Forever

Aleks P.O.V
I-I will never be able to forget at that moment what he did. He pushed his lips against mine. I-I wanted the ability to freeze time so what was happening would last as long as I wanted. I felt my cheeks instantly go rosy red and heat up. I kissed back as lightly as I could so he didn't notice. I loved his warmth and the passion. He pulled back.
"Did you enjoy that."
"No!" I lied not showing weakness.
"Good. Just testing."
A test my heart smashed and I looked forward threw the windshield as we pulled out of the parking lot. Did....did that really just happen. That's fucked up what if I said yes. His charms make me hardly care though. My question was why didn't he just ask. We drove off but I didn't know why he pulled me out of no where to come with him. I'm not complaining any time I get to spend time with him I'll take it. We pulled into a wallmart parking lot.

"W-what are we doing here."

"Well I do have to eat and so do you, do you want anything to eat or drink."

"W-well umm if you can i would like it if you could get maybe a box of pepsi max cans."

"Sure thing. Lets get going."

I held his hand and then nuzzled my head into his chest even though the materializing thing dosn't hurt anymore I just act like i'm scared of doing it so i can be closer and touch him more. When we were out of the car we started to head over to the front door.

"For wanting an entire box of pepsi max i'm gonna go on a limb that your thirsty. Correct?" He was right I was thirsty but in a diffrent way.

"Ummm yeah I guess you could say that....hey i have a question."

"Fire."

"What made you pick me why did you want to protect me."

"W-well you were having trouble with people being assholes to you so I wanted to help, a-and i'll admit I thought you were kinda c-cute."

He said i'm cute. I'm cute! I'm cute! ( Get the reference please ) I can't believe he thinks i'm cute. That means I kinda might have a chance with him he would never want to go on a date with me or want to even kiss me with out it being a test.

"Hey Aleks I wanted to know maybe you would like to go on a date."

"Yes!"

All my dreams have just come true a dream man who asks me to a date and will protect me.

A.N
HI guys I haven't updated in forever but now I have so I hope you enjoyed it's my life goal to write and make peope laugh and have fun I truly only want you guys to enjoy the book so put your predicaments in the comments peace out and have a great life.