Chapter 21

Hello guys. I am not infected by the virus and that is good news however my studies have piled up and my school is giving us more and more pressure and as such, I won't be uploading as much as I would like. I am still sick but it isn't the virus, my upload schedule over the next week will be chaotic but.

I am really sad to say this but I can't write a chapter every day but I will be writing one chapter every 2 days. However if I have the time, I may upload 2 chapters on 1 day. Like, one day our teachers end the meeting early or I don't have that much homework then I may upload 2 chapters instead of one

For example; Monday: nothing

Tuesday: chapter 53 and 54

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday: chapter 55

and so on.

Now onto the chapter.

Bowls of fire nation vessels.

We are sneaking into the fire nation ship. Well the lead fire nation ship, there is a large fleet of them so we are going into the leaders ship first. I came up with a really good plan well my by standards, sokka called me batshit crazy but that is my usual standard of things do it doesn't bother me.

There was one thing that went out of plan

"Hello guys, I am here to help"

"Why is ms princess here. She can't even bend, no offense sokka" well is my little kat jealous?

"Yeah. At least I know military tactics."

"Well I just wanted to help. Plus I snuck into the library many a times and I know more about modern warfare then sokka plus I know many many different things."

"Well I say we let her tag along. She is able to carry her own burden and help her." My voice cut through the tension.

"Well, I don't see why not" what the hell kat, do you have 2 personalities or something or is this just an anime thing.? She switched and nobody was bothered by it, not even yue.

"Well if aang and katara trust you, then I don't have any objections." Well sokka is getting better at not being prejudiced and discriminatory.

"Thanks guys."

"Well thanks to yue, we have a minor change in plans. Sokka you will drop the boulder to attract attention while me kat and yue launch ourself from that platform straight to the ship. Yue will be guard duty and observation and she will help kat with the prisoners while I look them for resources or war plans. Sokka will be creating another distraction at point B exactly after 3 hours. We escape to the other ships."

"We will have to split up for the 7 ships."

Yue immediately raised her hand as too ask a question.

"But what of the people onboard alert the other ships?"

"We start with the back ship and we make the prisoners to take control and masquerade as fire nation soldiers. We will take the most skilled and healthy people to take over another ship so we can take down as many ships as possible.

If every thing goes as planned, I will personally be able to take the leading ship. We don't need to use sokka as a distraction more than once. Once we enter the closely knit fleet, we can travel in between with no major disturbances."

"That is a great plan."

"Yeah let's do this"

One hour later.

We are all in position for the plan. Me and kat along with yue are standing on a large glacier a bit taller than the ship while sokka is on another large chunk of ice with a large boulder on top of it, the boulder seemed to be in a precarious situation where it may fall at the slightest push.

I give the signal to sokka while kat creates a rope of water connecting us to a point of the ship just above a window before freezing the rope. I pass a hook shaped piece of ice to yue. We use this to grind straight onto the ship.

The moment we reached the hull, me and the girls split up. The girls went into the bowls of the ship where prisoners are traditionally kept. I went through the entire ship, taking down any soldiers I come across with seasoned ease and airbending. The ships aren't that heavily fortified from the inside and there are only 40-50 people on the ship with only 20-30 being soldier, the rest being operators or chefs.

I encountered inky I would say around 20 soldiers do the rest must be in the prisoner area. I didn't find any war plans but I did find written instructions for the crew, their plans are pretty much just as we guessed but they are pretty effective when you don't have a team avatar on your hands.

I went to the bowel of the ship to find them talking with the prisoners and convincing them to the plan.

"You will be evacuated but we need any help we can get. We need to take down the entire fleet without alerting the lead ship."

"I will fight for my tribe. I am no coward."

"Me as well"

I came behind them and patted their heads.

"You girls did good. But we still have 5 more ships left if we exclude the mothership. Plus we need more support. There are only 40 prisoners out of which only 5 are ready to help with the other ships while the others masquerade as fire nation soldiers. Sokka will be helping us with the next ship and onwards."

We proceeded to dismantle the entire ship before replacing everyone with decoys and moving on to other ship before meeting sokka on the other ship. We had one major problem that I just noticed. No it is not zuko or even admiral zhao. No it was the princess. Azula. Azula. Mother fucking Azula. I need to change my plans right now. The other ships can have the same plans but I need to take the mothership seriously along with Azula personally.

The good news is that we have more willing participants than we expected which is a good thing.