Chapter 19

The next day

Today is the day, katara vs student. Avatar vs master. I had already given katara a pep talk about how she will win and how this is a psychological match over a physical match.

We had attracted a large crowd which was basically the whole tribe cause they were the only people here.

The first match was between katara and the boy named kuruk. The name sounded familiar before I realized that this dude was named after one of my previous reincarnations, avatar kuruk. Well let the battle begin.

"Begin" pakku's voice reverberated through the battle field and into the ears of our lovely consistents.

Kuruk started by launching a wave of water at katara, underestimating her by doing such a weak maneuver. Katara suprised him by cutting through the wall with a wave of her hand before launching a bunch of ice spikes at kuruk.

Kuruk immediately created a wall of ice before freezing it to use as a shield. By the time the shield went down, katara was nowhere to be seen but before he could think where she is,

"Kuruk look out, abov-"

Pakku had tried to late and katara had slammed a large chunk of ice onto the back of katara. Katara had ridden a wave of water to behind kuruk and launched it at him after freezing the wave.

Kuruk has no time to react and was hit by the chunk of ice, being launched though the wall he made and onto the edge of the platform. Before he could get up, he was surrounded by a large number of tiny hands of water with sharp frozen tips.

"I surrender"

"I guess that girls can beat boys, huh pakku"

"Speak to me formally disciple"

Ask and you shall receive. Malicious compliance mode on.

"Thee surmise our selves unmitigated crusade."

He looked at me like I just spoke in Urdu.

Princess yue, who was standing beside us gave her own 2 dime on the matter

"He means,' I hope we have a great match' he said it in an extremely formal manner used when talking to spirits. I would recommend skiing back your statement regarding speaking formally."

"Never!"

By now katara had been checked for injuries and let go by the healer and she ran towards me and was engulfed in a hug

"You did great. I should give you a present once we leave. But for now have a head pat" I gave her a good pat on the head.

I swear I felt an large amount of killing intent from yue directed at katara. I guess I shall give her a head pat as well but in private.

"Ooh, can I request for something" I guess she wanted something. Why not?

"Sure. Whatcha want?"

"Can you tell me about the sub elements of water bending?"

"Sure but later ok. I need to fight Mr I have a stick so far up my ass, that Shit comes out from my mouth"

Katatar's and princess yue's jaws dropped before yue slowly backed away into a house from where laughter could be heard while katara looked the other way and was having trouble not laughing. Those 2 were the only ones within the hearing radius so no one heard me.

I got onto the battle field and faced pakku.

"Begin!" I guess that was the tribe leader but I don't have time for this.

I created a hand out from the ice just below pakku's feet, grabbing it and holding him in place. I created a 3 streams of water with sharp edges on the front before sending them straight at pakku with a thrust of my hand, with their sharp edges solidifying into ice. They weren't attacks as much as they were distractions.

Of course by then pakku had released himself from the hands and created a wall by stomping in the ground but just before impacting the wall, the chains changed direction along with my hands, I guided them straight onto pakku before letting go of the control.

By the time pakku had deflected the blades, I had closed in on him and shot a bunch of tiny ice shards at him. Pakku had deflected them with practiced ease before throwing a wave at me, point blank. I twisted my body to land properly on the ground before jumping over the wave and collecting the water moisture and creating a blade of water and launching it with my foot.

Before he could regain his bearing from creating an wall of ice,I closed in on him and launched a punch at his face. He dodged again and created two slabs of ice next to me and slamming the two by clapping his hands together.

I jumped just before the slabs impacted each other and landed on top of the slabs and proceeded to create and surf on a wave right to him before creating a staff of ice and thrusting it at pakku's chest. He was hit and pushed back but before he could regain his bearings, I pulled his leg effectively tripping him before creating a bunch of mine ice spikes at his neck, just a cm from piercing his neck.

"Do you submit!" My voice reverberated through the field and onto pakku.

"Yes" he seemed to detest it but he had no choice.

I dismissed the ice before lending a hand to him which rahe reluctantly took.

"Your bending is fundamentally different form normal but your basics are weak and you lack experience. We will be sparring everyday and I shall be training you and your little friend every day." He seemed to be graceful enough to keep his word but I could see his fists tightening.

I was hugged by katara and yue at the same time once we reached the room in the palace where we would be staying. Yue had taken up the responsibility to show us around as an excuse.

"You did great aang!"

"You performed pretty well avatar"

Awww,

"Both of you deserve head pats"

I have them a pat on their heads before escorting everyone to their rooms and falling asleep after a long day of battling. Y water chi had been nearly emptied and my physical body was running on fumes so I fell asleep the moment I fell onto the soft bed.

I awoke the next day to find princess yue and katara sleeping in either side off me in their nightgowns.

I had one though going through my head.

"Fuck yeah"

.