Chapter 5

I walked my way too the door after looking over my shoulder and after making sure that katara's heroine complex didn't kick in, I went ahead and out of the door. I walked my way around the inner bowls of the ship. The best part was that I could easily hear all the firebenders with their large and heavy armor walking while I was light on my feet. Still it was a pain in the ass to take a detour to get too the engine room. It was pretty complicated but it Was basically a ineffecaint steam engine

The engine room in this case was a coal powered one close to the trains from the industrial revolution. Anyway I performed one action that would completely stop the ship and act as a weapon. I cut out all the oxygen flowing into the open shaft and made sure all entrances for air were blocked and I put up a few semi permeable embraces similar to the bubbles I used for catching fish but stationary and remote. This made sure that no matter how much coal or fire you used, the ship wouldn't start cause there is no oxygen that is needed for normal combustion.

Second thing I did was make the barriers temporary and I out in a crap ton of non combustible but explosive materials into it from the storage room. Whenever they put in more coal or fire, a pressure would start building. The longer the barrier lasts the longer the pressure increases. After a certain point the barrier breaks in a major explosion. It was a very complicated plan but I pulled it off flawlessly.

After the detour, I left and sprinted as fast as I could through the hallways and onto a window. I jumped out of the window while the ship was starting to slow down as the lowered power from the engine kicked in. I saw katara's head poke out from a hole in the ship that was normally used for ventilation. She looked very weird co trusting on the black and red ship with blue clothing.

I sent a small breeze of air at her face and when it hit she turned around to me and waved giving the signal that she had found me. I gave them the go ahead to jump. She jumped onto an air funnel I created that slowly lowered her to the ground along with sokka who jumped just after her.

"Guys you okay?"

"Yes I am fine aang"

"yeah me too but why are you covered in coal powder and dust?"

"Oh that? I just jammed the engine room so it would blow up in 5 minutes. Wanna run?" Hahah their jaws dropped so far that it almost reached to ground.

"Come on, we need to draw attention away from the village so we need to make our escape know to these imbeciles." Katara and sokka covered their ears and stood a bit away from me.

I took in a large amount of air and my lungs filled to the maximum capacity just before an extremely loud voice reversed through the entire area" appa!! Omashu" almost immediately a giant bison flew from behind the ship to near me and I jumped on to appa. I lifted sokka and katara onto appa with a air funnel before flying to an altitude higher than the reach of the canons on the ship.

I enhanced my voice and said" Oi morons! I am escaping. Catch me if you can morons. Meet me in Omashu if you can. Zhao. When tou report to your sugar daddy don't forget to tell him about how I kicked your ass and also I am 12 motherfuckers."

I stopped enhancing my voice with air bending and turned towards appa and gave him a fish and pointed towards Omashu.

The poor bison. I had been feeeding it for almost a week and it had gained enough energy for a long flight. In truth I caught more than double the amount of fish I showed the villagers cause the other half went to appa. Appa also showed me many insights into air bending. Breath bending was also derived from the weird style of airbending used by the bisons.

Of course I saw that zuko entered deck and jumped and tried to catch me with fire bending. He tried using his fire as propulsion but I counter attacked by throwing a wing slice at him. The threat of being cut in half was enough for zuko to stop. Yay! The airbenders were always the most lethal benders, I am not a monk. Blood must be spilled for peace. Sometimes that blood will be all mine sometimes I shall bathe in the blood of my enemies.

I proceeded to place myself in a profound looking stance and made a few motions that looked like they had higher meaning before turning towards the ship and making a finger gun. The moment if fired the gun, the entire ship combusted into flames. The outer shell was fine but the interior must have been toast. That along with the chain reactions taking place since I removed all safety Mechanisms from the storage room made it nearly impossible to stop more damage even if you are a master fire bender.

Zuko and iroh were safe since they were on the deck and not under it. Sadly zhao made it as well. I guess that I need to stop him from slaying the moon spirit at all costs. I don't need more headaches and keeping canon as loosely close as possible must be needed at the very least for the first few books as there are way too many effects caused by team avatar.

Thanks for the support on this fic. I will be uploading once a day for the next few weeks. Also and will follow the original course for kyoshi island to the water tribe. I hope you all like it to this point. Any and all criticisms are appreciated.